Onyx Initiative

OnyxTech

Hello, I am OnyxTech and I am currently doing an examination of communities. I've been zig-zaging across the interwebz looking at different Halo communities to see how they function and meet the people in them. I will be active here almost everyday jus so you know.

TL;DR Hi

Hello, I am OnyxTech and I am currently doing an examination of communities. I've been zig-zaging across the interwebz looking at different Halo communities to see how they function and meet the people in them. I will be active here almost everyday jus so you know.

TL;DR Hi

Welcome to this community. IMO it has more options and opportunity then Halo Waypoint its self. I think this is the best one. There are others as well but not as popular as this one. You can also check out Halotopic.com but i think it is dying.

Hey there. I don't personally know you but i've seen you on Waypoint.=P

I remember you!

Welcome to this community. IMO it has more options and opportunity then Halo Waypoint its self. I think this is the best one. There are others as well but not as popular as this one. You can also check out Halotopic.com but i think it is dying.

I've noticed a recurring trend, the more popular a forum is, the nicer the community is. Remember pre-Anniversary Waypoint?

I'm still everywhere ;)

Onyx!! You came, too? Damn, soon the whole gang will be here!

@Hellfire: I disagree with your disagreement. Here, you don't need a Godly amount of posts for a signature, its more laid-back and friendly, no one feels left out, and they don't ban good users for ***** and giggles.

@Hellfire: I disagree with your disagreement. Here, you don't need a Godly amount of posts for a signature, its more laid-back and friendly, no one feels left out, and they don't ban good users for ***** and giggles.

Dude i haven't even gotten my signature yet. O.o how did you get yours so fast :/

Oh! O.o maybe i can have my friend make me the one i want. I suck at designing stuff. Thats why you never see me forging on Halo Reach. i would rather play test maps :D Thanks for the heads up.

I'm sure Azaxx is working on yours. You should wait and see what he comes up with!

-________-

Waypoint still is my home, don't insult it.