An Option For Joining Games In Session?

Undead

Would You Like This Option In Halo 4?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like This Option In Halo 4?

• Yes
    • No

Its been confirmed for awhile now that you can join other games in session. Well I think there should be an option at the Multiplayer menu where you can choose to join a game in session or find random people and start a new game. Because I always hated it on Call of Duty or Battlefield where you would join a game and your team is getting owned or the game is almost over. It also messes with your Win/Loss ratio. I just wanted to know what you think about my idea. Is it a good idea or not?

• Like 1

Well hence people quitting they are probley losing and pissed off, so they quit, so I'll be replaced with the quitter and put on the losing team.

I mean not many people quit that are in the lead.

So not to sure about this, but maybe it'll work out.

yes it's not cod plus it's more fast pased

I didn't say it was Call of Duty? I just said I hate joining games in session because it can be annoying like Call of Duty or Battlefield. Because you can join a game that only has a minute left or join a game where your team is getting destroyed. I didn't say anything about Halo being like Call of Duty.

Like BulletStorm, I didn't vote. I want to see how it will be used before I make my final judgement. Is it only in social games? Do you have an option to join in progress or start a new lobby? All these questions still need to be answered. If they try to implement this inside a ranked playlist (if they even have ranked playlists), then I'll be really ticked off.

This all depends on the execution of the idea. If the outsiders can join problem-free, and if there aren't any starting games avaible, I don't see why this could be a bad idea. But then again, ROBLOX tired this idea and failed miserably with it, creating lag every time someone joined that lasted for about 10 seconds. That's not going to cut it for HALO standards.

Wait...This has been confirmed? What a horrible idea...

Will you still lose EXP if you quit? If not, noobs will just rage quit, thus ruining the whole Halo essence of staying in the game until the end

The only question that remains is how will it be implemented? If it's in a social playlist setting, then I don't have a problem with it at all. I don't personally feel you can do this in a Ranked playlist, or else how would matching up work? I don't want to join a game in progress with one team (as an example) all 25's and the other team be full of 50's. Just wouldn't be fair. Social only? Go for it. Leave it out of any sort of Ranked setting.

• Like 1

Will you still lose EXP if you quit? If not, noobs will just rage quit, thus ruining the whole Halo essence of staying in the game until the end

I think there should be a 10 minute matchmaking ban, but only if you quit, not lag out or get booted