I am sorry.

Baby Boo

Hello, my friends. I have noticed, and have now taken to consideration, the amount I have been posting in the offbeat section. I know I have likely frustrated a few of you; and for that, again, I am terribly sorry. I am keeping my posting in the offbeat section to a mere minimum now, and I am watching how

often I post in general. I will, from now on, be the helpful and considerate member I know and believe I can be, and I will contribute helpful and quality posts to this forum. I do hope you accept my apology, and I also hope that I can now regain all of your trust. Thank you for reading, and as of now, no more spam.

-Bullet

Hello, my friends. I have noticed, and have now taken to consideration, the amount I have been posting in the offbeat section. I know I have likely frustrated a few of you; and for that, again, I am terribly sorry. I am keeping my posting in the offbeat section to a mere minimum now, and I am watching how

often I post in general. I will, from now on, be the helpful and considerate member I know and believe I can be, and I will contribute helpful and quality posts to this forum. I do hope you accept my apology, and I also hope that I can now regain all of your trust. Thank you for reading, and as of now, no more spam.

-Bullet

You've not been a problem for me. Don't worry, be yourself and keep being a good member. ;)

I'm fine with this, but I have been noticing. Because one day I'm one of the only few people who have 1000 or more posts. The next, there's about 3 people who have caught up to me in posts by using the Offbeat Section (or so I presume/remember). I look at the daily top posters and I'm in like a WTF? moment when I see intervals of 73, 120, and so on. But It's cool, people gotta post, right?

I'm fine with this, but I have been noticing. Because one day I'm one of the only few people who have 1000 or more posts. The next, there's about 3 people who have caught up to me in posts by using the Offbeat Section (or so I

presume/remember). I look at the daily top

posters and I'm in like a WTF? moment when I

see intervals of 73, 120, and so on. But It's cool,

people gotta post, right?

Aiming a bit high there with 73 and 120... Nevertheless, I have slowed my posting drastically, and now I only post a few times a day in the offbeat section. I now post with quality in other sections, mainly in halo 4 and occasionally in the reach section.

• Like 1