More Than One Disc?

Undead

With a brand new -high definition- campaign, the new episodic gamemode Spartan-ops, forge, and infinity, 343i promises a lot of bang for your buck. However putting all this content on one disc would mean each part s well... small. I hope for multiple discs this time around. One for Campaign, one for Spartan Ops, and one for Multiplayer.

• Like 3

I assume that there will be two discs. Possibly, but unlikely, three. Disc one, I think will have campaign and built in firefight. Disc two, with multiplayer, custom games, forge, theater, and Spartan ops. I have so much on disc two, because I expect the campaign to be long and exciting :D

I assume that there will be two discs. Possibly, but unlikely, three. Disc one, I think will have campaign and built in firefight. Disc two, with multiplayer, custom games, forge, theater, and Spartan ops. I have so much on disc two, because I expect the campaign to be long and exciting :D

No firefight in Halo 4 :(.

With a brand new -high definition- campaign, the new episodic gamemode Spartan-ops, forge, and infinity, 343i promises a lot of bang for your buck. However putting all this content on one disc would mean each part s well... small. I hope for multiple discs this time around. One for Campaign, one for Spartan Ops, and one for Multiplayer.

Dude you are so right i completly agree