Flood Infection

ValentineF

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should Flood be the Default infectee character?

• YES! MAKE IT SO 343!!!~~~
    • Heh..maybe
    • NO! Some one hand me a pistol so i can kill this guy!

SO i was Blamming around on a player skin chat for h4 when AbsoluteDog mentioned i should make a topic about it. the Flood are the ultimate infection parasite. it would make for a good infection varaint do to thier differant speeds. now in my opinion maybe we can start off as spores taking our enemy by suprise and then taking over thier dead bodies for our own. would make gameplay different from anyother game out there what do you think?

Man I don't even play infection, but if this was the new "Infection" game type I would play it. There would not need to be that many different type of infected "looks" either. Maybe have a couple types, randomly generated, for the Spartan and if other species are playable they would each have theirs.

"Not bad........I'm gonna keep my eye on you." Sam Kinison from Back to School

Man I don't even play infection, but if this was the new "Infection" game type I would play it. There would not need to be that many different type of infected "looks" either. Maybe have a couple types, randomly generated, for the Spartan and if other species are playable they would each have theirs.

"Not bad........I'm gonna keep my eye on you." Sam Kinison from Back to School

Yea too many would cause alot of lag issues

there should be a way that the camping spots has a parisite clould that acts as a soft kill boundry and tells the rest of the infected where it is. If the guy dies he is infected himself

How do you like the idea

Someone ate their Wheaties today! elite this really is turning into a good forum. When I had played those few games of mine, especially in Ghost Town, I would camp near the mongoose spawn in the hole in the floor. I racked up some serious kills, medals, etc. Keep up the good work here man. I am not considered a camper by any means, but Infection just begged for it.

Someone ate their Wheaties today! elite this really is turning into a good forum. When I had played those few games of mine, especially in Ghost Town, I would camp near the mongoose spawn in the hole in the floor. I racked up some serious kills, medals, etc. Keep up the good work here man. I am not considered a camper by any means, but Infection just begged for it.

yea, can't resist when playing infection!

Be interesting for team infection reasons to include Flood for multiplayer, I just hope when it comes to the campaign they don't ever make us play a map as torturous as Cortana was on legendary, I hated every second of it ugly map which felt near impossible at times, it didn't help you seemed to do better if you speed ran it instead of taking out the AI.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Who was played Gear's 3 beast mode? What if they did something like that? Basically it is a mode where you first choose a map, it loads and in the first wave, there are maybe 3 or 4 marines, in the character selection, there are 3-6 things to choose, each one costs a different amount of money (which you earn from killing marines and spartans). As it gets harder, marines become odst's then spartan III's then spartan II's and instead of hereoes liek in gears 3, you could have heroes from this. Jorge, Fred, Grace, Holly, Sgt. johnson, Ash and so-on. The boss would be chief.

SO i was Blamming around on a player skin chat for h4 when AbsoluteDog mentioned i should make a topic about it. the Flood are the ultimate infection parasite. it would make for a good infection varaint do to thier differant speeds. now in my opinion maybe we can start off as spores taking our enemy by suprise and then taking over thier dead bodies for our own. would make gameplay different from anyother game out there what do you think?

That is the weirdest Idea I have ever heard and I like it.