Conan Footage Pic Analysis

deus_ex_machina

I hope that the "Killing Spree" and whatnot are moved in the final game... o.O

Yeah it looks like it could be distracting right above the reticule. I think in the middle along the bottom would be better.

Agreed. Having it pop up in the middle of the screen like that would drive me crazy. I already get annoyed by the commodation pop up, adding something even higher on the screen.. no please. Middle bottom? I may be okay with that.

• Like 1

Not to be sounding like a noob but that is really CODlike to me.

Well having it someplace like right there would prevent it from being lost in the kill feed. If it were just placed within the kill feed, it could possibly be lost if you weren't paying close attention. I personally don't mind it being where it is in the video, though I wouldn't mind it being closer to the bottom middle of the HUD instead.

It can't be invisability because the other guy can see him and is shooting at him

It could totally still be invis. He's just not using it at that time. The bar next to the icon isn't depleting.

Regarding the icon itself, though, I doubt it is invis. The look of it doesn't fit that AA. Forerunner vision would be a safe bet, as it looks kinda like an eye.

It looks like the game is to 500 points. 10 points are awarded for a kill, but medals don't award points. This HUD has a different layout from some of the other HUDs we've seen. Maybe customizable HUDs, or just it getting switched around pre-release.