did you agree whit aa's in h4?

caleb_shadow

Try your luck..

maybe including an option of holding two armor abilities at once would grant your wish

Im not sure mabe something with the d pad should switch between armor abilities

Me personally ,I think that it should only be allowed in custom games or custom game search or something like that

Only use some of them in Reach, like Sprint, Jet-Pack, Drop Shield, Hologram, maybe some others. But mostly, create new ones. Don't use Armor Lock unless you're really going to edit it. It was meant to make you survive explosions right? So make it do exactly that, only explosions and vehicles who try to splatter you. Bullets would still damage them, a little less than normal, but it would still damage them, which would make them only want to use it to survive the explosion. Rockets, Nade Launcher, Concussion Rifle, FRG, Plasma Launcher, and grenades would not damage them, but all weapons that use bullets or plasma bullets would. Especially plasma.

i think instead of AA's as loudouts give us 10 seconds before match to change up our weapons. like instead of starting with an AR and Pistol, let me switch it to a BR/DMR and shotgun. as long as you cant choose heavy weapons like RL off the get go and make it balanced i think that would be better than AA's

Only use some of them in Reach, like Sprint, Jet-Pack, Drop Shield, Hologram, maybe some others. But mostly, create new ones. Don't use Armor Lock unless you're really going to edit it. It was meant to make you survive explosions right? So make it do exactly that, only explosions and vehicles who try to splatter you. Bullets would still damage them, a little less than normal, but it would still damage them, which would make them only want to use it to survive the explosion. Rockets, Nade Launcher, Concussion Rifle, FRG, Plasma Launcher, and grenades would not damage them, but all weapons that use bullets or plasma bullets would. Especially plasma.

maybe something like locking down the armor

let me summerize that for anybody who doesnt understand

it is not armor lock

it is what spartan117 used to survive that great fall in the first mission of halo 3

maybe something like locking down the armor

let me summerize that for anybody who doesnt understand

it is not armor lock

it is what spartan117 used to survive that great fall in the first mission of halo 3

I mean, why turn like COD...

and that is going to be really anoying...

and dont forget that would lead to perks..

Also like COD

Then the COD geeks will start saying oh halo copys us because COD is better

It gets annoying you know

Agreed 100% the cod fans would laugh at ous!

Perks is fun and interesting, but it only fits for games where you die fast.

It would ruin halo.

But seriously guys, AA`s is not COD. COD does not have jet pack, evade or active camo.

What you are doing is that if you do not like anything, you call it "COD".

You use it just like a curse word, its not a curse word. Its the name of a game(and a fish) that it is not so good as the one you are playing.

Battlefield fanboys does the same, we most stop with that.

So stop saying that armor abilities belongs to cod, because it doesn't. Rather say that it does not fit the halo gameplay you remember.

I think AA`s should be in certain playlists and in costume games, in that way everybody gets their will.

Perks is fun and interesting, but it only fits for games where you die fast.

It would ruin halo.

But seriously guys, AA`s is not COD. COD does not have jet pack, evade or active camo.

What you are doing is that if you do not like anything, you call it "COD".

You use it just like a curse word, its not a curse word. Its the name of a game(and a fish) that it is not so good as the one you are playing.

Battlefield fanboys does the same, we most stop with that.

So stop saying that armor abilities belongs to cod, because it doesn't. Rather say that it does not fit the halo gameplay you remember.

I think AA`s should be in certain playlists and in costume games, in that way everybody gets their will.

I agree with you on this one. The problem is...99% of people are selfish and narrow minded. If they cant have the game 100% their way....and to hell with anyone else, they say it sucks. What they are to simple minded to realize is that if they get their way, the sales of the game will diminish and the franchise will die, you have to keep developing games that appeal to a large range of people or the developer will make no profit and they will be forced to kill the franchise. 343i has to make this game accommodate more than just a hand full of people.

But even if there are armor abilities then they should be pick ups and we should be able to use them for a short period of time. And since jetpack is attached to our armor. We should be able to have something like energy charger which gives us energy on our jetpack to fly. But when the energy runs out. We cannot fly until we get more energy. It will be like fuel.. And PLEASE DO NOT KEEP FALL DAMAGE PLEASE!!!!!!