did you agree whit aa's in h4?

caleb_shadow

sorry, but have you guys seen how many people play our game? have you seen how many play CoD? yes cod does not inovate and yes there fans are stupid, but our fans are not. im sorry but our fans got up and left, 20-30 thousand left reach and moved to halo 3, and the others either left gaming, or worst hjust straight up switched games, i personally know alot of halo fans that were diehard,they all moved to the gears franchise, and no i have no problem with GoW but really? we all know that halo is better, so obviously if diehard halo fans are leaving, there is somthing wrong with halo. and im sorry again but there are very few who like AA's and if you do, your out numbered dude. so dont try to fight it, the voice of the community hates AA's and it has been proven, and here is a good fact to prove it, we have a max of 160K ppl daily right? did you know halo reach has sold over 10 Million copies? and that black ops has only sold 7 million since release? so how is it we have less players? because the ppl who bought reach LEFT for a reason. we only have to blame AA's for this, they did **** up on other minor things, and there are problems with the story canon for the campagin. I can say for myself and many other fans from the old halo days from begining till now and even those kids who started with halo 3, alot of us all say AA's would be stupid!!! jesus i mean no offense to others who disagree but its soooo simple, halo 4 without AA,s hundreds of thousands of fans come back,halo 4 with AA,s we stay at 160K a day, and probbly will lose that to, i imagine 100K would be our max with AA,s in halo 4. im sorry but this is true, and we would also loose MLG possibley, what if all this stuff with AA,s affects our baby the BR? you all know she could be coming back, do you really want to loose your 4 shot kill to some ***** ass armor lock kid? no i dont so no i dont want FREAKING AA's in halo 4, end of story no questions asked.