Actual TARGETS in Forge

PROZAC77

One of the things I love about games like Madden is they give you metagames, which let you hone your skills outside of the "regular game". Halo could rock this if they just added targets (with magnetism) to Forge. If we had actual "targets" in forge we could design and play our own metagames to improve our skills like shooting accuracy, strafing, noscopes, etc. and challenge friends to beat our "highscores". Suggestions include:

• Let us place targets that are shaped like heads (circles) or Spartans. They should have the same magnetism as any enemy.
  • Let us assign a point value to shooting/sticking the targets
  • Give us paths to make targets move (straight to a specific point, random between points, etc)
  • Give us the option to let them shoot back
  • Let us give the target a skill level for its shooting accuracy (easy, medium, etc)

The possibilities here are endless, I'd spend mad hours forging and playing these types of maps to beat my/friends high scores and work on my Halo skills.

• Like 1

I'd just like you being able to make Computer controlled Spartans that don't count in a team.So that way you could make a big map with a huge battle scene and there are comp on your team and the other but they don't reach the limit :P. But i know this wouldn't ever happen :(

• 4 months later...

bro, this all sounds good and dandy but, if you are creative enough you can already do this in halo reach. for example i have a map in halo reach that i made called ***** shooting, i used mancannons and tripmines to make the tripmines launch into the air, and you can sit there practicing by trying to shoot the red dot in the middle, it helpped me a lot, i go gold in the arena, and a average game of DMR slayer about +10 or more, trust me you have the tools to do a lot of things in forge, the only thing i want in halo 4 is player moveable objects, because they only have 10 total idems in halo reach and halo 3 had about 30 which make a huge difference and custom games, for example heres a couple awesome halo 3 games that rocked that arent in reach do to no moveable abjects; Janga, Garbage compactor, fat kid, alligater, jaws, ad several others, so there what you need to tell 343 to put into halo 4

bro, this all sounds good and dandy but, if you are creative enough you can already do this in halo reach. for example i have a map in halo reach that i made called ***** shooting, i used mancannons and tripmines to make the tripmines launch into the air, and you can sit there practicing by trying to shoot the red dot in the middle, it helpped me a lot, i go gold in the arena, and a average game of DMR slayer about +10 or more, trust me you have the tools to do a lot of things in forge, the only thing i want in halo 4 is player moveable objects, because they only have 10 total idems in halo reach and halo 3 had about 30 which make a huge difference and custom games, for example heres a couple awesome halo 3 games that rocked that arent in reach do to no moveable abjects; Janga, Garbage compactor, fat kid, alligater, jaws, ad several others, so there what you need to tell 343 to put into halo 4

I've played Halo: Reach versions of all of those.

it sounds like a good idea. I've always thought that being able to use AIs in forge world would be cool, but it would require too much time from 343i , and a lot of memory from our hard drives. This is a similar to an AI, and its simpler as well. I think it would be a great feature