Kharanjul Kai

Hello, My friend was playing Halo Reach, he just got the game yesterday the 12th (yes new to halo) And just today or now 11:53 he was temporarily banned from match making due to quitting and skill. Yes I understand the quitting part but he's only made it to Warrent Officer Grade 2 and he's been banned for skill.

But I guess he does somewhat deserve it for quitting. (I hate quitters) But him and myself do not understand the skill part. I think Bungie or 343 one of the two should have made the temp. ban more complicated so it can tell if a player is new to halo and what not. But that's my opinion.

His Gamertag is: SwAGG SWiFT

The only time you get a ban for "skill" is when you get zero kills a couple of games in a row. That ban is actually called the "afk ban" and is quite a bit more serious than a quit-ban. It can last anywhere from 24 hours to permanently. The ban is actually pretty various as well, it could be a rank reset, a credit ban, or even not allowing you to join matchmaking. I think your friend is either joking with you or misread the notice. If it was under a daylong ban, then it was a quit-ban, and you should tell him to stop being a little girl and play the game to avoid another one in the future. :) And yes, they do get larger if the offense is repeated.

• 1 month later...

Okay, I don't know if this is the right thread or not but I have problems with connection & playing Halo Reach. I can be playing winning or losing and all the sudden my connection gives out and this happens often. Now I have temporary ban for quitting but can't do anything about it. If i keep playing and losing connection will i get a permanent ban?

Okay, I don't know if this is the right thread or not but I have problems with connection & playing Halo Reach. I can be playing winning or losing and all the sudden my connection gives out and this happens often. Now I have temporary ban for quitting but can't do anything about it. If i keep playing and losing connection will i get a permanent ban?

I think this thread is dead matey, best if you create a topic on your problem.