The Director Posted May 12, 2012 Author Report Share Posted May 12, 2012 Could this still be updated until the new system emerges? What do you mean? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Loganator879 Posted May 15, 2012 Report Share Posted May 15, 2012 To "The Director" I understand I am very late on this reply. But I do believe I might have a Map worthy of being on BTB community. I have had friends and randoms tell me that it is a very good Map, but I do know that, that doesn't matter to you guys at 343i but I know you have to have a significant amount of recommendations for you guys to actually just even notice it. But it is very hard for me to get that amount of people to recommend it. I was wondering if you could tell me how I could maybe upload my Map to you guys here at 343i I would really like you guys to look at it. Please reply me here or message me on live my gamertag is my username: loganator879 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Undead Posted May 15, 2012 Report Share Posted May 15, 2012 Sounds cool, I cant wait until the fileshare is up on 343's site. I'm looking forward to these maps! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PuRe PoNy Posted May 15, 2012 Report Share Posted May 15, 2012 Definitely going to download this when the file-share is sorted out. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Director Posted May 22, 2012 Author Report Share Posted May 22, 2012 To "The Director" I understand I am very late on this reply. But I do believe I might have a Map worthy of being on BTB community. I have had friends and randoms tell me that it is a very good Map, but I do know that, that doesn't matter to you guys at 343i but I know you have to have a significant amount of recommendations for you guys to actually just even notice it. But it is very hard for me to get that amount of people to recommend it. I was wondering if you could tell me how I could maybe upload my Map to you guys here at 343i I would really like you guys to look at it. Please reply me here or message me on live my gamertag is my username: loganator879 I wish I saw this sooner. I am not an employee of 343i, and these maps are not going in Matchmaking. lol This forum is not run by 343i, it's a forum for fans of 343i and Halo. These maps (the ones that are being included in the map pack) are maps for community playdates and custom games. As far as how to get your map into matchmaking, they usually have forge contests. Uploading your map to ForgeHub after the new fileshare system comes out wouldn't hurt. Also, for them to pick a map for matchmaking it has to meet certain qualifications. It has to be compatible with all objective gametypes, no matter what playlist it's in. (CTF, Assault, Oddball, etc). It also has to be a fairly balanced map. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hippie Posted May 23, 2012 Report Share Posted May 23, 2012 Cant wait to play on them. And will defiantly play on the invasion map. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PrometheanSigma Posted May 30, 2012 Report Share Posted May 30, 2012 I think it was named after Shreya Cool maps, though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spectral Jester Posted June 1, 2012 Report Share Posted June 1, 2012 Director been meaning to ask this for ages, theres 2 maps in your fileshare of the same name which ones do I download? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vinyl Scratch Posted June 1, 2012 Report Share Posted June 1, 2012 New maps to dissect apart, thx director! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Director Posted June 1, 2012 Author Report Share Posted June 1, 2012 Director been meaning to ask this for ages, theres 2 maps in your fileshare of the same name which ones do I download? Don't worry about downloading them right now. lol Those maps were two different versions for Beta testing. I've since changed a couple of things. The final product of the maps will be released this summer along with the new fileshare system by Waypoint. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Absolute Dog Posted July 9, 2012 Report Share Posted July 9, 2012 Now that we can download maps again,I look forward to playing the ones I have not been on. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Director Posted July 9, 2012 Author Report Share Posted July 9, 2012 Now that we can download maps again,I look forward to playing the ones I have not been on. Well guess what? NOW YOU CAN! http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/11224-its-here-at-last/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
D-Wade Posted July 10, 2012 Report Share Posted July 10, 2012 Are the maps on forge world? If so, sad face Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Director Posted July 12, 2012 Author Report Share Posted July 12, 2012 Are the maps on forge world? If so, sad face Forging maps on any map other than Forge world defeats the purpose of forging in Halo Reach because of the very limited amount of things you can do.This is the Map Pack. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/11224-its-here-at-last/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now