WOAH look at this!

Code50

I don't know but if you look at the center of it you see orange and then a purple shade and inside of that there are two black eyes.

those are not to black eyes, those dots are on the visor im not sure what they are for, some one else posted a thread few weeks back because they thought there was a face reflection on the visor because it has those dots, its not someones eyes its the dots thats a part of the visor, and the purple reflection is just light.

those are not to black eyes, those dots are on the visor im not sure what they are for, some one else posted a thread few weeks back because they thought there was a face reflection on the visor because it has those dots, its not someones eyes its the dots thats a part of the visor, and the purple reflection is just light.

It could be that it's just a light but i find it weird that there are a bunch of bright blue lights and then one purple one. Also the lights aren't really reflecting like that one is. Could be just a fluke, but for now i am just going to leave it unknown.

It could be that it's just a light but i find it weird that there are a bunch of bright blue lights and then one purple one. Also the lights aren't really reflecting like that one is. Could be just a fluke, but for now i am just going to leave it unknown.

yeah true but the black dots are part of the visor