The Heart of War [Reach Machinima]

Donut

35hh7xz.jpg

Hey guys, this is the thread for my newest Machinima: The Heart of War. I finished the teaser trailer, and the actors and I are currently working on Part 1 of the machinima. The teaser trailer is below, and I've worked really hard on it, so I would appreciate a "like" and some feedback please! Thank you, enjoy, and stay tuned for more! =)

:Teaser Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYail6aCL1o&feature=youtu.be

:Official Trailer:

• Like 7

Sucks terribly..

Totally kidding. Nice trailer Donut! The camera work in the beginning was a lil crazy but got a lot better. The circle around the characters at the end was nice as well.. only thing I would do different there would be zoom out after the full circle..

Other than those two things it was very well done! ^_^

• Like 1

::PLOT::

The first part of the story is mostly Sci-Fi, where the Marines and ODST's are in the UNSC base named "Condemned", and order their two new Spartans to get in the Falcon (UH- 144 Primary air-to-ground transport vehicle) and head to the base North of Reach: Highlands, a UNSC base that will soon be under attack by the Covenant, but has many supplies, equipment, vehicles, and an army that will not go down without a fight. Somewhere down in Eastern Reach, 3 Spartans are told to go into a Covenant Corvette, which holds many Covenant such as General Elites, Hunters, Brutes and brutal alliances that plan to destroy Reach's only hope... The 5 soon group together, form a squad, and will unite to destroy the Covenant and save their only home... REACH. Reach is their heart, and they do not plan on watching it die, they will end this war no matter what, they are the Spartans of Reach, and this is their war, their heart, and so they will never let it fall.....

The Heart

of War

Epic plot.

Considering Reach falling.

Do we escape?

Lifepods? Causing us to crash land on Halo 4's planet?!

:o

Maybe we need a dramatic ending, we all die?!

Or... we go into a ship and then go to Cryo Sleep and when we wake up were crashed on Halo 4 planet?

I don't know, have to get to that later, you 4 (Aza, ZB, Shadow, and Zag) think of your names. Okay?

• Like 2