FALCON!!

Noahsammy99

Gawd, are you seeing things again? :)

...Well just though I'd add to this thread, I remember before at some point when I was young that there was a giant army craft carrier plane thing flying quite low down before when I was around 15... still not sure if I imagined it or if I was actually telling the truth.

• Like 1

a>Was this it? I've seen these before

I told you that it is an Osprey. an osprey takes off like a helicoptor but once in the air it points it propellors forwards like a plane and can move wicked fast. They built them because they needed a vehicle like a blackbird but able to get out of the area quicker so they wouldnt get shot down

I told you that it is an Osprey. an osprey takes off like a helicoptor but once in the air it points it propellors forwards like a plane and can move wicked fast. They built them because they needed a vehicle like a blackbird but able to get out of the area quicker so they wouldnt get shot down

Indeed, the Osprey is what the picture is showing, however I believe your description would be a Harrier jet. The reason I say this is because the propellers are controlled by two different sticks, and if they push the propellers forward more than a certain angle (>60 degrees if memory serves) then the Osprey would drop like a rock. Or flip, as has happened a couple of times. I remember the pilots talking about them when they came to get our M777's off of the boat.
  • Like 1

a>Was this it? I've seen these before

I tried posting this, but it wouldn't let me at all kept saying crap like, "not ableto use this" or whatever. These things are cool though, and yeah this was around for a long time before reach even came up with this "falcon" or even thought of it.