Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

Wait.. SIF? The SIR thread? What's all this?

SIF is a user, System Integrity Failing. Previously Enlightened User, Enlightened Unit, and 09137 UNYIELDING VIGILANCE.

The SIR thread is the System Integrity Resumed thread, located here: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/2961-system-integrity-resumed/page__hl__%2Bsystem+%2Bintegrity+%2Bresumed

Some people think he's a fake, some people don't. Who knows for sure, though?

We should have a moderator check the IP address of this guy. Figure out where he is from and if it matches anyone else on this site .

• Like 1

This is true, 3530 RG told me he had no relation to SIF but then again SIF was trying to tell us he had no relations to 3530 RG anyway. He told us he was merely someone who was researching like we were. But the idea of him being a red herring to throw us off is very plausible. I haven't had contact with him since April 28th however (SIF). And the last PM I sent to 3530 must not have been worded how he liked so he didn't respond. He only responds to questions he can or wants to answer and I must've asked the wrong one haha and he's not so nice I don't want to bother him for another while lol

SIF is a user, System Integrity Failing. Previously Enlightened User, Enlightened Unit, and 09137 UNYIELDING VIGILANCE.

The SIR thread is the System Integrity Resumed thread, located here: http://www.343indust...egrity +resumed

Oh, ok. I just didn't know what the abbreviations were. Thanks.

Maybe they HAVEN'T gotten involved for a reason! They might know something we don't *cough* Legit *cough*!! :thumbsup:

All the topics about this on Waypoint get locked. The mods claim that since 343 hasn't announced it, its fake.

I say, why the hell would they announce it? Its an ARG! It would ruin the whole experience!

I had more contact with 3530 RG:

Me: 3530 RG, this answers my question of what has taken over 69086 AURORA CYGNUS. What is your name ancilla?

RG: 0-575-07716-6

That is all you need to know.

Not a very friendly AI if I had to say but then again I wouldn't say I caught him at the write time judging by his last artifact.

Crappity crap crap crap I googled the number and "The Prefect" came up at the top of the search.

It seems we're dealing with The Prefect again.

And judging by this: http://en.wikipedia....iki/The_Prefect

I'd say we were dealing with this one: Supreme Prefect The chief of the entire organisation

What do those books have to do with the Halo series? How are they related?

What do those books have to do with the Halo series? How are they related?

Everything. the books and games all tie into the same story, the books add details hinted at in the games. background on The Forerunners and The Flood for example.

ok... so whose this supreme perfect guy? and how does it relate to halo4?

that we'll probably figure out closer to release date, or after.

Everything. the books and games all tie into the same story, the books add details hinted at in the games. background on The Forerunners and The Flood for example.

He was specifically asking about the book "The Prefect" which isn't a Halo book. In no way does it directly tie to the Halo Universe.

Oh, well the Wikipedia article never mentioned it having any ties to Halo... :(:

He was specifically asking about the book "The Prefect" which isn't a Halo book. In no way does it directly tie to the Halo Universe.

If "The Prefect" has nothing to do with the Halo universe then why is the AI mentioning it?