Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

I retract my previous statement due to it's current irrelevance. I was halfway through catching up on this fascinating thread when I posted it.

I love this kind of thing! I got to be a part of the "I Love Bees" finale in San Francisco back in the day. THAT story was incredible! This one .... it's ok. We'll see how it goes.

Edited by penguinmafia

If "The Prefect" has nothing to do with the Halo universe then why is the AI mentioning it?

Perhaps it's refering not to the series of books, but the name. "The Prefect" - could it be a person? I think this was discussed already, back probably 10 pages or so.

• Like 1

Yes. It points to a mountain in Peru.

Oh, I know about that one, but didn't Choot 'Em take numbers from terminal videos and plot them as GPS coordinates as well? Did anything interesting come of that? Like an earth wide connect the dots revealing a picture of Frank's "Mister Chief" character or something maybe. ;)

• Like 1

Oh, I know about that one, but didn't Choot 'Em take numbers from terminal videos and plot them as GPS coordinates as well? Did anything interesting come of that? Like an earth wide connect the dots revealing a picture of Frank's "Mister Chief" character or something maybe. ;)

I have still yet to attempt it penguinmafia. I don't posess a map big enough to try. Would be cool if it turned out to be an image of some sort, but I highly doubt it since quite a few coordinates point to the same general area. You're more than welcome to try, lol! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I have still yet to attempt it penguinmafia. I don't posess a map big enough to try. Would be cool if it turned out to be an image of some sort, but I highly doubt it since quite a few coordinates point to the same general area. You're more than welcome to try, lol! :thumbsup:

It could possibly be some simple forerunner symbol

<@?> THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED TO "GENERAL DISCUSSION" FOLLOWING THE ACTUAL THREAD MADE BY 69086 Aurora Cygnus. PLEASE RELAY YOUR COMMENTS BACK TO THE ACTUAL THREAD. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING IN THIS TIME OF NEED <v> -/_'

.....my thoughts.....

"Their final hour rapidly approaches the shrine will soon be ignited and they will be reminded of their errors."

"Their" - could possibly be referring to Forerunners (for annihilatiing the Precursors) or Humans (for attempting to open the shrine, hince errors)

"final hour rapidly approaches" - the ancient evil is upon us, soon he will come

"the shrine will soon be ignited" - could refer to the door to the shrine being opened, but what is in the shrine?? The Ancient Evil??

What really throws me off within the text of these artifacts is the fact that Precursors deemed Forerunners "unworthy" to carry the mantle so they chose Humans instead. Forerunners kill Precursors, Forerunners kill Humans, Forerunners kill Forerunners (firing the Halo array). Will have to think on this a bit more. *frustrated* My head hurts, lmao!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I think the Shrine is what keeps the tainted world Requiem (really, the outer shell is a quarantine zone at this point) separated from the rest of the galaxy and universe (definitely the universe) from being screwed to an oblivion. The very opening to its inside, a fail-safe secure gate flooded with white energy clouds (where the Chief entered obviously) is what keeps it all inside. If this is deactivated and/or the UNSC destroy its shell, the enemy will be released.

>/TRANSMITTING:'MAYDAY! MAYDAY! THIS IS THE CAPTAIN OF THE UNSC INFINITY, IF ANYONE IS READING THIS WE ARE GOING DOWN, I REPEAT, WE AR-

>/TRANMISSION_CUT. . .>/SCANNING>/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||<

>/SCANNING_COMPLETE>/RESULTS|-INCONCLUSIVE...>/MATCHING:'INFINITY AI CORE'.....>/SCANNING>/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||<

>/SCANNING_COMPLETE>/RESULTS|-MATCH

Could it be that my redemption is here at last?

-NEW ENTITY DETECTED!-

>/SCANNING>/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||<

>/SCAN_COMPLETE. . .

=============================================

FILE:

SPARTAN II PROGRAM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME: John

DESIGNATION: SIERRA-117

PSYCHIATRIC FILE: (Report by Dr. Catherine Halsey)

So it begins...

• Like 2

>/TRANSMITTING:'MAYDAY! MAYDAY! THIS IS THE CAPTAIN OF THE UNSC INFINITY, IF ANYONE IS READING THIS WE ARE GOING DOWN, I REPEAT, WE AR-

>/TRANMISSION_CUT. . .>/SCANNING>/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||<

>/SCANNING_COMPLETE>/RESULTS|-INCONCLUSIVE...>/MATCHING:'INFINITY AI CORE'.....>/SCANNING>/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||<

>/SCANNING_COMPLETE>/RESULTS|-MATCH

Could it be that my redemption is here at last?

-NEW ENTITY DETECTED!-

>/SCANNING>/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||<

>/SCAN_COMPLETE. . .

FILE:

SPARTAN II PROGRAM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME: John

DESIGNATION: SIERRA-117

PSYCHIATRIC FILE: (Report by Dr. Catherine Halsey)

So it begins...

Posted after the trailer release. Coincidence?... i doubt it.