Looking for Clan

My friend and I are looking for a clan to join. We are looking for a clan with<50 members that isn't revolved around skill. If you need to be good to get anywhere in the clan or you need to tryout to join it's too competitive. I'm also a Forger. Message me on Xbox if you fill out the requirements. My gamertag is Phoenix Medic.

You should join the community I'm apart of, BlackWaterOps.net. There's around 50 active members, but also there's more to our community than that. We have weekly gamenights, a professional forge team (You may like to be apart of that), we're a community that doesn't play to win but for fun (Though if you want to play to win then you may be able to join the Strike Force but only the average player can tryout) and you can win prizes when a competition has been set. You should check out our website, if you like it feel free to join but if you're not too keen about it then thanks for checking out the website. :laughing:

P.s Joining KSI is a stupid idea, I used to be apart of them a long time ago... it's a community with no coordination.