First Halo Experiences?

Iиversiσn

How Did You First Get Into the Halo Franchise?

I'm a little curious to see how people got into this AMAZING, series.

SO

I would like to know, three things.

• Who introduced you to the game?
  • What game in the series was it?
  • Was the first Halo game you played your most enjoyable?

Seems like an interesting topic to spectate, to see how other fellow members started playing this game. Also it could generate some interesting patterns.

So post away!

-MaGIIXz

EDIT: Sorry Ashlynn, I had no idea you made a thread like this. I seriously didn't mean to copy it in any way.

• Like 2

I got into it way back when me and a friend used to go rent a game every weekend. We got Halo CE after it released and we loved everything about the game.

When I heard about Halo 2, I wanted it very bad, I asked for it for xmas the holiday season it was released as well as getting XBL before. Halo 2 was my first XBL experience, and it was the one I enjoyed the most.

I think generally people will favore a game that is there first XBL FPS that they own, I would like to know if others feel the same way.

• Like 1

One of my friends introduced me to Halo. We played some custom games on Halo 3 at his house and I loved it instantly. I got Halo CE for PC from one of my friends and got Halo 2 Vista from Best Buy. I bought an Xbox 360 3 weeks ago so I could play Halo 3 and Halo Reach. My favorite game is Halo CE.

I'm new to this forum but I'm not new to Halo. I first started with Halo 2, my friend picked up a copy and we've never put it down since. I think this is a great game and will always bee <3

Hey, welcome to the forums :D

Why not post an introduction thread in the "Introductions" section.

If you need any help just PM me :heart:

The first Halo game I played was Halo 2, I didn't own it or owned an xbox, it was my cousin's. Later on he pushed me to get a xbox 360 so i did and i got Halo 3. I was familiar on how to play halo since ive played Halo 2 at my cousin's place. SO in my very first game it was bomb on Vahalla, so i went on the lift, picked up the bomb and walked over and i made it and scored. Haha, i was very proud, but that was just begginer's luck and of course after i sucked badly.

• 3 weeks later...

In 2001, I was 7 years old, my dad brought home an Xbox Original with Halo Combat Evolved, put it in, and I fell in love with Halo! Three years later we got Halo 2 and it was a spectacular experience with Xbox LIVE! Another three years go by and I buy my favorite game out of the series: Halo 3. I remember buying it 5 years ago then having a blast with my friends, the Forge mode, the Multiplayer, the campaign, it was such an awesome experience for me back then. Halo 3 is my favorite Halo because of all the joy I had with my friends, and it was another great part to the Halo series...

I remember about 5 years ago, a bit before H3 came out, I spent the night at a friend's house, and he introduced me to Halo: CE. Then once we finished CO-OP Campaign, we started H2. It took us a few weekends, but we had fun. Then I remember he went to the midnight release of H3, and I was SOOO jealous....We stopped hanging out, which sucked, but oh well. Then i got my own and got Reach, my favorite!! :D