Forge World?

DoctorB77

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a forge world?

• Yes
    • No

I like the idea of putting forge world back in, maybe 2-3 separate maps of different places on it, like that forest you can see in the distance on Reach, would be cool for multiplayer running through a forest like that one, or on the cliffs somewhere, and of course the original place.

Would be kinda cool if there were placeable holograms or cardboard cutouts of spartans and elites, would confuse some people.

I like the idea of putting forge world back in, maybe 2-3 separate maps of different places on it, like that forest you can see in the distance on Reach, would be cool for multiplayer running through a forest like that one, or on the cliffs somewhere, and of course the original place.

Would be kinda cool if there were placeable holograms or cardboard cutouts of spartans and elites, would confuse some people.

Lol like sarges cut outs on blood gulch

This is what I want for Forge "2.0":

• The ability to start off on an entirely empty map, no environment whatsoever.
  • The ability to replace textures
  • The ability to spawn AI
  • The ability to enable/disable physics on structures

This may be asking a lot, but it can open a whole new aspect for the franchise.

How about this. A forest will be there on a blank canvas. All of the trees will look good the way they are set up. Then if you want to delete them you can go through and get rid of the ones you want. But you can't add them in because of how awkward it would look.

This is what I want for Forge "2.0":

• The ability to start off on an entirely empty map, no environment whatsoever.
  • The ability to replace textures
  • The ability to spawn AI
  • The ability to enable/disable physics on structures

This may be asking a lot, but it can open a whole new aspect for the franchise.

Forge 2.0 was reach's forge

However you may wish this for Forge 2.1 or 3.0 depending on what 343i will call it.

There beter be one or I'm not buying

Haha. Lets hope they do so then. :D

There is definitely a forge in Halo 4 and the development Has promised it will be enjoyed new tolls have been promised as well.

Great. I really hope they wow us like they did last time. I almost passed out when I saw that one structure go through that rock in last years vidoc.