bungies ban

carpedieum

I have a question about AFKers in firefight. What exactly do they do for the 4/5 hours they are AFKing? because if you continually kill them they do fire at you from time to time, or join in at the bonus round.

They should be banned from the playlist entirely.

And AFKers in Matchmaking, should be banned permanently

I totally agree but until something can be done, I am stuck with at least one per game, if I am lucky. Sometimes there is more than one.

I have a question about AFKers in firefight. What exactly do they do for the 4/5 hours they are AFKing? because if you continually kill them they do fire at you from time to time, or join in at the bonus round.

I don't know about others, but I used to listen to music, YouTube, or eat when I AFK'd. Obviously I don't do it anymore though.

What I do find funny when people get reset and lose rank and cR, is the fact they don't reset there commendations. Now that would be annoying lol

Lol every one who gets reset they get mad and start asking why and say they should get there rank back but :nea: they boosted and cheated :rant: :rtfm: :popo:

In TimeSplitters Future Perfact, you could boost by picking the " Stone Golem " and use the " ElectroTool " as your gun and put the game setings on One Shot Kill because the Stone Golem is Shock Proof so he won't die by ElectroTool. So me and my friend would aim and fire at each other and it would count as us dieing but we wouldn't die, and Me and Evil would just hold down the fire button and watch TV and talk and tell storys, me and him got our clan up to rank 63 in the world. But now I'm not a booster.

• Like 1

In TimeSplitters Future Perfact, you could boost by picking the " Stone Golem " and use the " ElectroTool " as your gun and put the game setings on One Shot Kill because the Stone Golem is Shock Proof so he won't die by ElectroTool. So me and my friend would aim and fire at each other and it would count as us dieing but we wouldn't die, and Me and Evil would just hold down the fire button and watch TV and talk and tell storys, me and him got our clan up to rank 63 in the world. But now I'm not a booster.

off topic I know, but man i miss time splitters, future perfect was such a fun game. Once again sorry bout the off topic, just reminiscing

• Like 1