I'm dedicated :D

Lᴜᴋᴇ

So I finally made it. On the eve of the anniversary of my second month here at 343i forums. And boy has it been great. I just love the community here.

Just a few people I'd like to mention. I can't mention everyone who has made my time here awesome, because the 343i.org server would run out of space.

ZB: Great Guy. Really nice, friendly, and can make a conversation out of anything. So glad to have talked to you.

One: First person I ever spoke to in the Chatbox. We have our laughs and our fun, but underneath that exterior is a warm, friendly guy.

Kill the King: Another great person. Really nice attitude, and has distinct opinions on certain matters, and whilst this makes him stand out, it can cause arguments too.... :D

Azaxx: Love reading your posts. Witty, Intelligent and Knowledgeable.

Caboose: (YOU NEED A CABOOSE GOLD ACCOUNT TO SEE THIS TEXT) Nah, kidding buddy, a fair, nice person.

Theorix: A relatively new member, but a great one all the same. Always happy to help, no matter what the problem is.

Father Bullet: Only just started talking too him, and I really have grown to love him. A really nice guy.

Total: Another great guy, knows what he is talking about. Really has an impact on the forum.

Biggles: First british MoM, and for a good reason. A really nice guy, and a very skilled Halo player.

Donut: Our current MoM. The heartbeat of the forum: A great guy, fun to talk too, and amazing at forge :o

There's more. I just cannot begin to name them all. There's all the mods, all the new members, every other person I haven't mentioned.

So thankyou all :D

Luke

• Like 3

Luke, it has been delighting to watch your progress within the forum. You have giving everyone a chance and have excelled with the help of some very prominent members on the forum. I can't say I have helped but it is my honor to get to know you and I find myself jealous I couldn't have because you have grown and become part of this forum like when a flood infects its victim. I just looked down and saw that Twam himself is reading your post, you have deeply infected this forum young flood, and with this forum you will grow stronger, living off of it and maybe over time coinciding with it and making even larger impacts. I am not going to congratulate you, but the forum for finding yet another extraordinary memeber. Good job.

• Like 1

Luke, it has been delighting to watch your progress within the forum. You have giving everyone a chance and have excelled with the help of some very prominent members on the forum. I can't say I have helped but it is my honor to get to know you and I find myself jealous I couldn't have because you have grown and become part of this forum like when a flood infects its victim. I just looked down and saw that Twam himself is reading your post, you have deeply infected this forum young flood, and with this forum you will grow stronger, living off of it and maybe over time coinciding with it and making even larger impacts. I am not going to congratulate you, but the forum for finding yet another extraordinary memeber. Good job.

You brought a tear to my eye. Thank you.