what we know so far

spartan 326

this is info we know so far about halo 4.

-master chief has been out of cryo sleep at least once.

-the shield world is sigma 7 not onyx

-the game will reference alot of the other halo material (books, comics,legends)

-the game will focus on master chief as a person and look into what makes him "click"

-halo 4 is the first in a new trilogy.

-there will be new weapons and vehicles

-some covenant may return (not in the covanant fraction though)

-spartan IV's will be used in multiplayer

-customization is said to be "better than reach"

-assassinations will be returning

-warhouse is a new map with symmetrical design and tight spaces that range from corridors and catwalks to a large centre space housing a large cyclops MK2 being made in the center.

-Wraparound is a map that’s set on a Forerunner solar facility within a Forerunner shield world that generates artificial sunlight, providing energy for the world below. It’s a smaller, more focused map, serving as a good Team Slayer arena, with drop downs, inner catwalks and a circular core around the outer core in the middle.

- HUD has some changes

-battle rifle is returning, DMR as not been denied as returning

-magnum has been also confirmed

- the campaign is playable from start to finnish, its just not pollished or complete.

-multiplayers been up for a while

• Like 1

If there is covenant species, i want to know how they will..go into the campaign right, glad the BR is back, hope DMR isn't there but ok if it is, spartanIV..curious on how this is..new weapons and vehicles, glad they adding more and if dual wielding and SMG's come back i'll be happier.

If there is covenant species, i want to know how they will..go into the campaign right, glad the BR is back, hope DMR isn't there but ok if it is, spartanIV..curious on how this is..new weapons and vehicles, glad they adding more and if dual wielding and SMG's come back i'll be happier.

yea when frank o' connor was asked about the DMR he said: "were not saying it will be there but were also saying it might be, along with a few other semi- auto guns"

Like this post. Good summation for new members. I hope that they just stick with the BR for Halo 4. I didn't really care for the dmr in reach because I didn't really think it fit in well. But without a bloom effect maybe I would change my opinion. I'm not sure.

This is a good thread for newcomers and visitors to see good job Spartan 326

thanks lol. i tryed looking for info but all the info people had up was before the first look was released, and alot of interviews happened after that vid as well.

Like this post. Good summation for new members. I hope that they just stick with the BR for Halo 4. I didn't really care for the dmr in reach because I didn't really think it fit in well. But without a bloom effect maybe I would change my opinion. I'm not sure.

yea i dont like the bloom on it much eather, but i like the DMR better than the BR just because it fits into swat more.

yea i dont like the bloom on it much eather, but i like the DMR better than the BR just because it fits into swat more.

Well if you are talking about the halo 3 BR then I agree with you. However, the halo 2 BR was amazing for swat.

Well if you are talking about the halo 3 BR then I agree with you. However, the halo 2 BR was amazing for swat.

i only started XBL during halo 3 -.- althogh i have been playing halo for almost 10 years now. so i will take your word that it was good in swat in halo 2.i hope they have a swat playlist in halo 4 also.

i only started XBL during halo 3 -.- althogh i have been playing halo for almost 10 years now. so i will take your word that it was good in swat in halo 2.i hope they have a swat playlist in halo 4 also.

Yeah. In halo 2 the BR fired all 3 shots in a straight line like the dmr in reach (except 3 bullets, not 1). The only difference was that if you were to sweep the br from left to right, the bullets would sort of fan out and you could kill 2 people at once. Other times if people were in a straight line the first bullet would kill the first person and the 2nd or 3rd bullet from the burst fire would kill the 2nd person. Soooo much fun.

Yeah. In halo 2 the BR fired all 3 shots in a straight line like the dmr in reach (except 3 bullets, not 1). The only difference was that if you were to sweep the br from left to right, the bullets would sort of fan out and you could kill 2 people at once. Other times if people were in a straight line the first bullet would kill the first person and the 2nd or 3rd bullet from the burst fire would kill the 2nd person. Soooo much fun.

i could see the noobs calling hax on that XD

i could see the noobs calling hax on that XD

Ha! you should have seen the bxr or the double shot. If you pressed RRX with the right timing, the BR would fire 2 burst rounds back to back without any pause in between like there normally is between shots. Now, you combine this with a quick YY move to switch to your other weapon, and then back to the BR. Then do the same thing. It's almost 4 back to back to back to back shots. THAT had people calling hax. They didn't know what was happening to them.

I haven't heard of them denying it anywhere. I sure hope not anyways.

i couldnt find any info dening dual weld, but i couldnt find any info saying there would be dual weild, so i never put it up. i will update my post when i find new info or when a new vid/interview is released. put i hope there is dual welding too.

i couldnt find any info dening dual weld, but i couldnt find any info saying there would be dual weild, so i never put it up. i will update my post when i find new info or when a new vid/interview is released. put i hope there is dual welding too.

Yeah, I'm the same as you. I haven't found a statement either way, but I'm hoping it's there.

WAIT IS THERE A BETA!?

frank said that its not on there list of priorittys.but he did not deniy it. and a game on this scale will most likly have to have a beta to make sure theres minamal bugs/glitches in multiplayer. i am confident there will be a beta, untill its denieyed, its a possabillaty