invasion spire fix

a bread loaf

I think there's only 2-3 needle rifles so that's about half the elites, being based off of how many don't quit and stay in the game which is 6. All Spartans start off with magnums so it sounds fair to me. If you're having trouble winning on that part you could stop playing with randoms because some suck and some don't, and the majority of skilled players in my opinion seem to gravitate around the anniversary playlists.

More maps, definitely, but I don't think we are going to see any now, with 343i working on H4.

It couldn't be that hard to add more maps. But if they don't add more maps in Reach, they definitely need more in Halo 4 (assuming that Invasion will be in Halo 4, but it better be or there will be a whole lot of ticked off fans, myself included).

They should bring the Veto system back for the sole purpose of avoiding repetition. Seriously.

I like the suspense and reaction of which map is going to he chosen if the first map is vetoed. And I really don't mind playing a crappy gametype from time to time. And no forged maps. I don't play enough to remember the names of all the Forgeworld maps.

They should bring the Veto system back for the sole purpose of avoiding repetition. Seriously.

I like the suspense and reaction of which map is going to he chosen if the first map is vetoed. And I really don't mind playing a crappy gametype from time to time. And no forged maps. I don't play enough to remember the names of all the Forgeworld maps.

Why no forged maps? A lot of them a really cool and fun to play on.