Saved data from Bungie.

Absolute Dog

Since made aware of the fact that Bungie data was soon to be transferred over to Waypoint and that they, Bungie, would leave their server on without maintenance for as long as they lasted, I have chosen to save all of my Halo 3 and Reach screen shots, video, maps, etc. to the hard drive of my computer as a precaution. Though I believe the information should be save, I did not want to risk loosing my older work and memories. It may be worth a thought for you.

• Like 2

Oh gawd, how do i do that?

Images and videos are easily saved by using Photobucket. I used both the print screen and image capture technique on all of my current stats. Since maps are literally "housed" on B.net, I have crated a list of all personal maps and forge maps on all my accounts with the links hoping that if something unfortunate happens at least the maps themselves will be retrievable via the various links. I know it seems like overkill, but considering some of the issues of lost account information that has happened to players in the past it was worth my time. Remember, I was maxed out on H3 and Reach screen shots and file share.

• 2 weeks later...