So I finally made it!

MCPO Mayh3m

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for being awesome, when I first joined this forum I didn't expect to get to 500 posts... let alone 200. I have been a part of many forums, and being completely honest... this one has been by far the greatest. The community here is amazing, and the staff, who are very good at what they do, are fun to talk too.

With that said, I am excited to reach my 500th post. And I want to give a shout out to a couple people if you don't mind.

FIRE: I know it has been rough on you lately, but seems like every time I get to talk to you it is always enjoyable.

Absolute Dog: You are (member voted) the toughest Mod, but yet also the one I think I talk to most. You do a great job at keeping these forums safe and clean and enjoyable for all members.

Spectral Jester: I ♥ You... Thanks for all you do here, for posting articles, moderating and keeping things in check. You do a great job as well!

To the rest of the Mods: You are all doing a great job at what you do, keep up the good work. You may not hear it all the time, but it is appreciated.

Azaxx: Dude, you're crazy!

Quantum Matrix: It was so fun watching that Patriots game, you called those two plays and we both freaked. Good times.

Donut: You always have a great sense of humor and can always make me laugh. You're a good friend. ^_^

Ashlynn: Agent Bianca, it has been and is a pleasure serving with you.

General PWNFACE: Just want to say, welcome to the forum. ;)

To the rest, you are all amazing and I can't thank you enough for making this forum what it is, it would not be the same without you all. You guys make this forum great.

So.... in honor of my 500th post, I decided to make something just for fun.

So to the Admins, To the Moderators, To the News Group, To the Members I just want to say:

Thank you!!!

-Total Mayh3m

• Like 6

Mayhem I am proud to see you reach this mark in your membership. You have done so with the qualities desired in members of the forum. You are a well liked, genuine and fun and have always been a member I have enjoyed talking with. Other than this post, lol, you don't feel the need to draw attention to yourself or your words and are content posting your thoughts and ideas in a positive manner. I respect that in you.

Congratulations on becoming a "Dedicated Member", you have earned it.

• Like 1

Mayhem I am proud to see you reach this mark in your membership. You have done so with the qualities desired in members of the forum. You are a well liked, genuine and fun and have always been a member I have enjoyed talking with. Other than this post, lol, you don't feel the need to draw attention to yourself or your words and are content posting your thoughts and ideas in a positive manner. I respect that in you.

Congratulations on becoming a "Dedicated Member", you have earned it.

Thank you AD,

I try not to draw too much attention to myself. I was even debating on whether or not I was going to post this topic.

This forum really is amazing and I am glad ot be a part of it. ^_^