Halo 2 Anniversary/ Make 343 Notice!!

morganzy98

With the recent release of Halo CE Anniversary, i was over come with joy and pleasure as i was able to relive a favorite child hood experience. Need less to say, 343 and Sabre did an excellent job. Now, the scenery, back drops, sounds and everything else in Halo 2 was masterful. I thought the entire package was the best Halo experience ever (in my opinion). It would be fantastic for 343 and Sabre to bring their creative minds together again and unite to remake Halo 2 for a 2014 anniversary release :) IM making a post about this because 343 looks at the forums, and i want them to see how much we all want to see a Halo 2 remake! Lets make it happen!!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Halo 2 shouldn't be remade for a while, they just remade halo 1 and if thay remake halo 2, it wouldn't be right, maybe for a 15th anniversary or sumit, perhaps

Right now? No way.

Not now, the end of 2014 will be fine for a 10th anniversary for H2, the 10th anniversary of the 360 and the 10th anniversary of when Live truly came alive. H2 was the launch game of the 360 and made Live into what we are enjoying right now. Any one of those points is a justification for a remake in itself, let alone all three combined into one anniversary.

Not now, the end of 2014 will be fine for a 10th anniversary for H2, the 10th anniversary of the 360 and the 10th anniversary of when Live truly came alive. H2 was the launch game of the 360 and made Live into what we are enjoying right now. Any one of those points is a justification for a remake in itself, let alone all three combined into one anniversary.

Halo 2 wasn't a launch game for the 360... it wasn't even on the 360.

But yeah on topic I would love for a remake of Halo 2.

Halo 2 wasn't a launch game for the 360... it wasn't even on the 360.

But yeah on topic I would love for a remake of Halo 2.

What are you talking about? The only reason I bought a 360 was because they sold it with H2 as a package. You don't know what you are talking about. 360 came out in May of 2005 and was bundled with Halo 2. They had made it compatible for the 360 because of it's popularity so it most definitely launched the 360.

What are you talking about? The only reason I bought a 360 was because they sold it with H2 as a package. You don't know what you are talking about. 360 came out in May of 2005 and was bundled with Halo 2 even though H2 had already launched. They had made it compatible for the 360 because of it's popularity so it most definitely launched the 360.

It might end up good. But I'm not sure. Because I've hardly played CE anniversary, I found it to be rather boring.

I would rather have loads of new and cool multiplayer maps for Halo 4 than another remake actually.

Why does it have to be a choice? Microsoft is one of the worlds largest corporations, so 343 can grow if the money is there. They can buy all the talent they want.

Besides, you must be talking about H5 because H4 is next and there's no distraction with that.

im not against a halo 2 remake. but there is really no need.

Halo CE has timeless gameplay but the graphics needed a revamp.

Halo 2 is still classic but the graphics are good enough. i would prefer to play it with the original graphics which are impressive from an original xbox stand point. just go play it now. all i would ask is that they make halo 2 playable online again and keep halo 3 playable.

i would not even ask they make Halo CE playable online. it was just never meant to be. its still a primarily single player/co-op game while Halo 2/3 are primarily multiplayer.

im not against a halo 2 remake. but there is really no need.

Halo CE has timeless gameplay but the graphics needed a revamp.

Halo 2 is still classic but the graphics are good enough. i would prefer to play it with the original graphics which are impressive from an original xbox stand point. just go play it now. all i would ask is that they make halo 2 playable online again and keep halo 3 playable.

i would not even ask they make Halo CE playable online. it was just never meant to be. its still a primarily single player/co-op game while Halo 2/3 are primarily multiplayer.

We can't just go play it. In order to make Halo 2 playable for Live I think they have to remake/redo it in some manner so it's compatible. If they are just going to make H2 multiplayer off of H4, like they did with CE off of Reach, then I don't personally want that.

i meant go and play it single player

we have H3 multiplayer, we dont really need H2 online anymore

they should just release, with H4, some kind of ultimate Halo box that has ALL halo games in it, halo CEA, 2, 3, ODST, and Halo 4.

and make halo 2 co-op online enabled, and dont add acheivements to it... for the love of ORIGINALITY.

we dont really need H2 online anymore

Speak for yourself. H2 made Live what it is today, it was the launch game of the 360 plus H2, the 360 and Live can all celebrate the 10th anniversary of H2 together. It does need to be treated as special.

If you don't want it, don't buy it. I believe there are more than enough people who want it, it's not a question of need.

• 2 weeks later...