Is there going to be level 1-50 ranked system in halo 4? and couple of more questions inside...

brentrich

Do you guys know if there will be ranked playlist that include level 1-50 system like it was in halo 2 and halo 3. I surely hope so and i know ya all want it too :)

Any chance if there will be custom search playlist where we can join random people custom games instead of asking people to invite you - make our life MUCH easier.

Do you know if there will be max of 16 players like always or upgrade to 24 or 32 players online. It would be fun to see BTB of 16 vs 16 :)

Thanks!

• Like 1

brentrich, there has been no official information released on the ranking system as of yet. We may not get that information for a while. I do really like your idea of the custom game search. It would be a great way to experience new maps, meet new players and broaden the match making experience. The site Tech Guru went into length about the larger amount of players in a single game, such as BTB or Invasion, and I will attempt to locate his post on that idea and link it back here for you later.

"Welcome to the forums!"

• Like 1

I hope there is a ranking system, this stupid system they have now is terrible. I just played a 4v4 Slayer game with a Recruit, Sergeant G1, and a Sergeant G2 on my team against a Corporal, Sergeant G2, Field Marshall, and a Colonel G1. When I'm a Commander G3. That doesn't make any sense, I don't want to be matched up randomly like that. I liked in Halo 2 and 3 where there was a social and then a ranked where there were level's 1-50 . It would be cool to keep this system as an overall rank but not like it is now, it really sucks.

If there is one thing i'm sure will a return in H4.......it's the ranked system........The only thing i hope they can fix is derankers etc who wreck games for those who are trying to level up.....maybe they may even change it up slightly to 1-100.....bring it on 343...

The idea to randomly join custom games would be amazing. As long as you could choose to include it on the search if you were the one who started the custom game group. i know there are times when we are just "testing" maps and randoms join in and start offering their undesired feedback.

As far as the ranking system goes I personally like the ranks BUT don't like how you can only go up in rank. Honestly I don't think the ranks even make a difference in Reach because boosters can make themselves an inheritor by playing firefight. Then your stuck with someone who is high ranked but can't hold their own in matchmaking. i say less ranks and harder to achieve your rank and hold your position. People who just use grenades or betray consistently should be deranked.

Also I would like an accuracy report brought into the game. This would eliminate some of the pray and spray type players from ranking up.

Bottom line ranks should represent your skill level not the fact that you are unemployed and living in moms basement with time to kill on firefight.

• 2 weeks later...