halo 4 ' a new foe'

gruntslayer

gruntslayer here to ask you something new

halo 4... the next installment of the epic series. Now in the in the past we have had so much fun with the covenant, elites with their wort, wort, wort and grunt always running in fear from good old master chief, the flood, the brutes and the ever so cool forerunners. Now to halo4 what could it be, what well we be fighting could it be brutes or some acient remants of the forerunners all i know is its goona be sweet. so tell me what you think of this topic and tell us what you think we could be fighting in the near future.

dont forget to keep an eye out for more of my future topics... and remember i would like as many comments on this trolling or not i will still read them

gruntslayer out...

gruntslayer here to ask you something new

halo 4... the next installment of the epic series. Now in the in the past we have had so much fun with the covenant, elites with their wort, wort, wort and grunt always running in fear from good old master chief, the flood, the brutes and the ever so cool forerunners. Now to halo4 what could it be, what well we be fighting could it be brutes or some acient remants of the forerunners all i know is its goona be sweet. so tell me what you think of this topic and tell us what you think we could be fighting in the near future.

dont forget to keep an eye out for more of my future topics... and remember i would like as many comments on this trolling or not i will still read them

gruntslayer out...

The Halo series has already been written out in novles. The story has already been told. 343 Industries is just telling the rest of the saga. Halo 4, 5, and 6 will explain the mystery behind the forerunners.

wasn't it proposed that it might be the shield world where fred is? In the gaming news forum there's something about how cortana will play a more active role... won't just be graphical imagery yadda yadda "Master Chief returns to confront his own destiny and face an ancient evil that threatens the fate of the entire universe"

Could this be about the precursors? Am I late to this? How else is Cortana gonna get a robot body without forerunners working some magic?

Edited by highplainsdrifter, 18 January 2012 - 03:27 AM.

way late to this

Edited by highplainsdrifter

In interviews, 343i has stated that the game will focus around forerunners. To me, this means we will also have to deal with the flood, as the parasite seems to have survived in every possible nook and cranny. 343i has also said there will be groups of marooned covenant, so we'll get to fight grunts at the very least! But as to the new enemy, I have no idea. Werent they suppose to release information yesterday?

I agree with you on that. I'm thinking, since the flood were originally created by the precursors to fight the forerunners, it might have something to do with that. Perhaps the origin of the flood?

As for the information; the expo runs until tomorrow sometime so there should be at least new figures and vehicles, personally I doubt there will be any kind of trailer, information pertaining to characters seems a little more likely. Still! We can always hope

from the concept art and the trailer to me it looks like a Halo construction installation.

Could be a totally new species that is unknown to humans or covenant that found forerunner stuff and is inhabiting it. (Precursor's last attempt to create a sentience to continue their 'legacy') BUM BUM BUM!

well there's supposed to be one precursor left that was imprisoned by the forerunners (think it's called the prisoner). I was reading up on 'The Assembly' and it got me thinking, what if the forerunners are actually AI made by the precursors and later given organic form? Make's sense why our smart AI actually like us, a common trait of Ai to choose humans as worth protecting, Covenant Ai aren't exactly smart as far as I can tell, they're more like how you imagine a brainwashed person.