What is your first reaction to someone T-Bagging you?

Screech

I rarely do it myself unless I've pulled off something special like a distant sticky throw, and I don't mind if it's done towards me by someone who has killed me with skill. Not those douches who spotted you at the right time while you had been fighting someone else and got lucky.

Nothing funnier than when the bagger gets killed while crouching on your corpse just one of those many moments while playing Halo that makes you lol.

I rarely teabag anyone but armor lock users. I actually teabag in front of them while I wait for them to come out of armor lock too. I just despise it so much. I tire of running into so many *******. It also pisses me off when people teabag for no reason. You wanna earn it, fine, but don't go triple teaming and teabagging like you're awesome. Blowing my face off with a shotgun isn't exactly worth a teabag either.

• Like 1

Personally, I think T-Bagging is the funnest and most gratifying thing ever but at the same time, it's the most annoying thing of all time.

When someone T-Bags me I rage hardcore and pull up the start menu to quit, usually I catch myself or a friend tells me to keep my cool but sometimes a rage quit is just in order XD

Let me know how you guys react to T-Bagging and Happy belated Bungie Day!

me i feel the same but it does not make me rage, i normaly just say "wow you would Tbag me when your lossing" lol thats every time pretty much, so i get frustrated by it

Depends on why there t-bagging me in the first place, i dont see why people get so mad when they get t-bagged, i mean i know its an insult but if you have have 4 shots in on a guy and he turns around and 5 shots you then you should already know whats coming, if i get owned then i dont really get mad when i get t-bagged. but if someone is t-bagging me and there down by like 30 then it makes me mad cause they have no reason to be bagging.

Haha, thanks for all the awesome responses so far everyone! I'm hosting the first annual community race day on Halo: Reach soon so if you're interested check out the thread for it with all the info right here.

Glad to have helped,

On a further note. If people tea-bagg me now. I usually. Just hunt them down get my team to all tea-bagg him at the same time. Always great to watch in Theater.

Someone t bagged me in firefight?

I got my revenge, playing on unearthed they were standing behind the warthog so i took it upon myself to blow the warthog up and then blow it into them getting a betrayal and t bagged them till there body disappeared. Childish I know but what the hell

I don't to people in game. I tbag my friends irl if they do that to me ingame.

But, when I get messages from high pitched kids who tell me I suck (And they're the tbagger), I do my best to get their parents on and try to get the kid banned not from Live, but from even touching their Xbox. I don't know how many death threats I've already told parents their child sent me, but it's fun to hear the child scream in misery when their parents kick them off of Xbox.

I know, I'm a horrible person, but kids under 13 shouldn't be allowed to play a game meant for a mature audience or an audience over 17.

Personally, I think T-Bagging is the funnest and most gratifying thing ever but at the same time, it's the most annoying thing of all time.

When someone T-Bags me I rage hardcore and pull up the start menu to quit, usually I catch myself or a friend tells me to keep my cool but sometimes a rage quit is just in order XD

Let me know how you guys react to T-Bagging and Happy belated Bungie Day!

I like to Bag back.