Master

Anyone else missing MC's space diaper?

Anyone else want Master Chiefs armor between his legs to be put back tohow it originally was. That black sports cup just doesn't look comfortable or normal at all. Master Chief's swag has got to be on a maximum. Anyone else agree?

-Master

I agree, but the problem with that is they did it for multi reasons...

one: It is to show how messed up cheif got after halo3

Two: So it would be more comfortable for those who wear the suit

Three: He still has a hard cover over the area, so not such a big point

We will hopefully see some sort of covering after he lands. I don't think it's wise to go around a new planet missing HIS codpiece. :no You never know what freakish accidents could possibly occur or what wild animal could be lurking just beneath the surface, waiting for it's opportunity to strike the Chief from below. :shok:

OUCHHH!!!!! :rofl:

• Like 1

Are we reallt talking about this these days... the **** piece of the master chief...

We will hopefully see some sort of covering after he lands. I don't think it's wise to go around a new planet missing HIS codpiece. :no You never know what freakish accidents could possibly occur or what wild animal could be lurking just beneath the surface, waiting for it's opportunity to strike the Chief from below. :shok:

OUCHHH!!!!! :rofl:

You Sir just made my day!

i was watching an interview on youtube and a guy from 343i said that his cod piece isnt missing it was just replaced with a black piece and its part of the new armor he will be getting

If they wanted to show that he got messed up, etc they could've done it a different way. Stuff like this ticks me off to the max and what ticks me off more is when people are attracted to it, wow.

Chiefs mest up in a Mental way, and physical but mostly Mental. I hope our dear friend doesn't lose his mind :(

How do you know this??

*My 343rd post* :D XDDD

Maybe its part of the Mk. IIV armor he'l retrieve??

You mean Mk. VII? Because I think he is past the Mk. III already... ;)