Halo: Reach server unavailable

b66lz6bub

is anyone from 343 monitoring the halo:reach forums because heaps of people are saying they are having server issues and have done since 343 took over the servers and put the title update out. i feel a bit betrayed as i still have my original xbox that i bought with halo: combat evolved, then played halo 2 obsessively online, then bought the xbox360 halo 3 pack then odst then halo wars and then reach which i used to play everyday with my mates from all over the world. haven't got the anniversary yet because i dont know if i even want to if this is going to carry on might just have to start playing battlefield 3 instead. because there's no issues there. im paying to play the game so do something about it.

• Like 1

It has become evident that ANYONE with the ip address starting with '101' cannot play Halo Reach, or Halo 3 matchmaking through no fault of their own. There is a technical issue with 343 and their servers and has been on-going since early November.

Maybe thats what I got, I was unsure what the scanerio was, and I thought it was ban-hammered, guess I was wrong there. Because my last MM was before November and since then, I've been unable to play MM or get access to the server. Even tested a more power internet connection, I only get a better NAT Type, everything elses is nil

• 4 weeks later...

ariq, your issue with not being able to connect to the server is different than what was happening to the "101" IP prefix accounts. You might have read there is a transfer between Bungie and 343i/MS of game information, records, etc. There have also been some occasional problems for all players to connect. Just be patient. I understand what a drag it is not to be able to connect and no explanation will really suffice. I am no tech here, but there is a lot to transferring all of this information and getting it set up properly. I do hope you are online in Reach as soon as possible.

• Like 1