A complete, Personal Wishlist

SixWaysToSunday

i agree with all the things Drone Ultra exept for the clean campaing and you can add more one thing more skulls and the same and play as ai skulls:play as marine,plays grunt,etc...

Yeah im cleaning and adding to this list, which will include the skulls (dont know how I missed them!) Btw, my names not "Drone ultra," think your alittle confused xP

GUYS JUST LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH IT! if they do everything you all ask it will definitely crash and burn before they even start making halo 5!! they know what halo is, everyone that is making the game is a halo fan, and they know how to make the game good! so just be patient and see what they are gonna do! since its obviously gonna be all different with the forunner tech in play!

Everything on my list is based off improving reach's core. 343i still has total creative license, but mechanics like the killfeed needs to be fixed. And if theres any possibility they see this list, they might just change it and then halo is better!