Well halo 4 will suck. My opinion

InsaneBear

I just read a quote from frank that said, there are a lot of thing that call of duty does beautifuly that halo can do better. Are you serious? stop trying to be like cod or even take ideas from that series. That is the problem with halo reach, It was a space cod and ended up with horrible multiplayer. Can't we just have a true halo game again where it follows the beauty of halo and not cod? It's pathetic how a lot of game companys just copy cod games now. Where is the originality anymore? It's gone and I bet halo 4 is going to be a reach 2. Well this is going to suck.

I just read a quote from frank that said, there are a lot of thing that call of duty does beautifuly that halo can do better. Are you serious? stop trying to be like cod or even take ideas from that series. That is the problem with halo reach, It was a space cod and ended up with horrible multiplayer. Can't we just have a true halo game again where it follows the beauty of halo and not cod? It's pathetic how a lot of game companys just copy cod games now. Where is the originality anymore? It's gone and I bet halo 4 is going to be a reach 2. Well this is going to suck.

Halo: Reach does not play like or even resemble anything close to COD.

• Like 1

Insane, I agree in a very small way about some of the Reach attributes. I am not going into any detail and spinning this way off topic. I saw, as did many others, a correlation in the game.

Getting back on point. Halo 4 will not be like Reach! Halo 4 has been dedicated to be a return to the formula that made Halo popular. I have a offered numerous quotes, videos and interviews that clearly support my statement.

I would like a link to your statement of Frank's COD example, please, so I and the members can read it for ourselves. If you or anyone else needs links of my threads or posts I will offer them gladly.

• Like 1

Well it seems they grabbed ideas from there such as loadouts, sprint and instead of killstreaks just more crap aa's.

Except AAs aren't anything like killstreaks. You don't earn them when you obtain kills. You get a set of armour abilities to choose from when you respawn, and that's all you get during the game. You don't unlock more by getting more kills or going on killing sprees. Sprint has been in other FPSs before and besides COD. Remember how you could hold down the shift key in DOOM, Marathon, etc. and run faster? That's basically sprinting, except you could use it as much as you wanted to. Having sprint doesn't make something more like Call of Duty, nor are armour abilities like perks or killstreaks.

Halo 4 cannot be the same as Reach, or a Reach 2, as they have promised to continue the storyline left off in Halo 3. And it will not suck. 343i is COMPLETELY capable of making a better game than Reach. They would not have taken up the job if they knew they could not make a better game.

Can't we just have a true halo game again where it follows the beauty of halo

Where is the originality anymore?

I wouldn't worry about it so much if I were you. CoD does do lots of things well: the multiplayer is very fast-paced and frantic, it supports large number of players at the same time, and some of the game modes make for tactical, cautious approaches to play which reward thinking as much as raw reflexes. Halo can do big-team carnage better than CoD: it can be fast-paced and exciting: and it can be about how well you understand the game instead of just who has the fastest connection and can thus avoid being shot through walls.

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry about it so much if I were you. CoD does do lots of things well: the multiplayer is very fast-paced and frantic, it supports large number of players at the same time, and some of the game modes make for tactical, cautious approaches to play which reward thinking as much as raw reflexes. Halo can do big-team carnage better than CoD: it can be fast-paced and exciting: and it can be about how well you understand the game instead of just who has the fastest connection and can thus avoid being shot through walls.

Tru dat bro

Killstreaks are not like Armor Abilities. Killstreaks generally benefit the entire team rather than the individual, depending on your killstreak... In Halo, you don't have any napalm strikes to wipe out entire groups of people. Or a helicopter that allows you to mow down everyone.

And in CoD, you die much quicker.

I'm not a big fan of AAs, but saying Halo Reach is like CoD is dumb.

• Like 1

bungie made halo reach. 343 DOES consist of former bungie members but people like Frank O'Conner are original members and know what it takes to create a great Halo game. And I agree with the guy who made the comment don't be drawing conclusions when the game ISN'T EVEN FINISHED YET. I actually loved reach just not as much as the others. I liked the armor abilities, but sprint should be a basic. I wouldn't like to see armor abilities in Halo 4 though. It would just ruin the natural kick-assness of the master chief. I'd much rather prefer him to be the character you play as to run through with a few frags, plasmas, and a few clips to load into the enemies torsoe. That's what makes the chief the chief. But if armor abilities are in Halo 4 and you don't like them, then don't ******* use them. And if you already dislike Halo 4 so much and we barely know anything about it then don't ******* buy it. Frank O'Conner pretty much stated in that quote that they can do better than call of duty. I'm a fan of COD and Halo. But Halo infact CAN do much better than COD.

• Like 1

I got a few problems with this and if you disagree and you want to be a troll screw you if not enjoy my reasons on why you are wrong about cod being all high and mighty.

1. Halo reach did not look like space c.o.d that sounds like the stupidest thing to say that.

2. Halo Reach was made by a different company.

3. COD SUCKS COMPARED TO HALO.

4. COd just sucks because what would like to play a video gamed named after a stupid fish or the awesome Halo.

5. Your trusting some cod maniac on the internet to form your opinons which is a stupid choice.

6. Cod Can do nothing compared to Halo *example Cod is all bout shooting and all anti-vehicles, while halo is a amazing combo of vehicles and combat.

7. Halo gives 900000times more freedom compared to the cod franchise which gives little to none.

8. Cod has zombies in a different mode out of campaign but Halo has the flood in campaign which is just about zombies lol.

GTFO