is halo 4 even real? or it is just a rumor.

turtle123

unless of course, that is a rickrolling trailer too, and 343 are trynna trolol us for the REAL trailer.

I would be happy with that. I'm not a fan of what my eyes are seeing in Halo 4. It looks almost like it belongs to some cartoon due too the graphics, but that doesn't mean it's bad. In my opinion, if I we're 343i I would not go through a lot of trouble to put up a fake trailer, and even go as far enough to make everyone believe that Halo 4 was coming. Both are real; the trailer and game.

I would be happy with that. I'm not a fan of what my eyes are seeing in Halo 4. It looks almost like it belongs to some cartoon due too the graphics, but that doesn't mean it's bad. In my opinion, if I we're 343i I would not go through a lot of trouble to put up a fake trailer, and even go as far enough to make everyone believe that Halo 4 was coming. Both are real; the trailer and game.

How on earth does that trailer look like it belongs in a cartoon? O_o

• Like 1

Sure its real, all the halo 4 panels at halo fest or various other games cons wouldn't be fake. I'm just a touch curious why more game details haven't leaked or even the odd pre alpha screenshot. My slight worry is if for any reason they get a delay for their planned fall 2012 release, Microsoft wouldn't hold it back even further and use it as a launch title for the 720 (which is rumored to be 2 years away), I mean it would in truth be such a nice cherry to have as a launch title, but us fans want it as soon as possible, so fingers crossed that November'ish time next year we'll all be falling over ourselves at how many units Halo 4 sold and how its become the new benchmark in fps games.