Dear 343

LordOdisious757

I play Snipes and Squad in Reach as well. BTB and Living Dead are not my thing. In Halo 3 it's Doubles, Slayer and Social Slayer if I am with friends. Sometimes the occasional Skirmish if the population is there. Maybe I will see you through the scope sometime! Enjoy the forums.

Haha, you may see my 'hogs bumper through your scope :)

Regards,

Ashlynn

I play Snipes and Squad in Reach as well. BTB and Living Dead are not my thing. In Halo 3 it's Doubles, Slayer and Social Slayer if I am with friends. Sometimes the occasional Skirmish if the population is there. Maybe I will see you through the scope sometime! Enjoy the forums.

lol 'what would a dog know?' funniest comeback from a girl i have heard on THE INTERNET
  • Like 1

Ok the solution to the armor lock would be don't use it or, if you dont like others using it, a well placed frag or plasma grenade will get the job done. And for those who believe that there is a small duration whereafter they exit AL where their invincible, the lag or "frost" also applies to the things around said person... Meaning a plasma grenade would detonate an still kill them after their "frost" freezes over...

The problem with using a 'Nade is that it doesn't reliably do damage. If it's timed even a half-second wrongly, they can have cleared the damage area before it goes off, or are still invincible and don't get hurt at all.

Frosting doesn't affect the area around the player using Armor Lock, just them. Admittedly it's only noticeable over the internet rather than a local or LAN game, but it has been

, so it's not just tricks of the mind.

The relevant video section is from 2:30 until 2:58, although the whole things is worth a watch.

Uncaged will not get a killzone above there because it was intended. That's why they put the glass sail there, so people could jump up there. The only playlist that this becomes a problem in is Living Dead, in which case ALL maps have stuff like this.

Back to the OT. I like the ZB and the Armor Lock nerf. I've used AL to get a couple of kills, and even I thought it was ridiculously overpowered.

What I WANT to see is ZB in SWAT. I like being beat by people who I know are better than me, but I hate being beat by people who spam like crazy and have a bit of luck on their side.

I've played the TU playlist, but haven't played the playlists that it affect yet. I didn't do so well in the TU playlist though, but I don't mind. A game is a game is a game.

• Like 1

ng!

What I WANT to see is ZB in SWAT. I like being beat by people who I know are better than me, but I hate being beat by people who spam like crazy and have a bit of luck on their side.

I agree entirely! The thing everyone overlooks when complaining about spam is that everyone can do it, and if there's no bloom and everyone has the same weapon then it really speeds up the pace of the game - and SWAT is supposed to be fast-paced and exciting!

one of the biggest things that has started to bother me personally is the damage bleed. i often used alternative routes that required grenade jumps or concussion rifle shots to propel me farther. with the new update i can no longer do that. Also, it only takes four headshots to get a kill instead of five. And even though im not a fan of armor lock, I managed to get a headshot on someone using it. Thats taking the damage bleed too far. BACK OFF.

one of the biggest things that has started to bother me personally is the damage bleed. i often used alternative routes that required grenade jumps or concussion rifle shots to propel me farther. with the new update i can no longer do that. Also, it only takes four headshots to get a kill instead of five. And even though im not a fan of armor lock, I managed to get a headshot on someone using it. Thats taking the damage bleed too far. BACK OFF.

DMR has always been 5 shot.....and, the damage bleed is fine dude.