Halo CE Pistol

shawnk9512

I was wondering how I can use the original pistol from CE in the anniversary multiplayer. I was almost certain that 343 said you could use it, but I can't find it anywhere. There isn't even any options to at least turn off bloom like there was supposed to be. I'm trying to play firefight on the new firefight map with custom options to replicate CE gameplay, but bloom is ******** me off, and I'm 100 % sure 343 said that Halo CE anniversary would come with options to lessen or turn off bloom, and it would come with the CE pistol.

Can someone help me please?

Being able to turn bloom on and off was a rumour. The Reach magnum in the Anniversary Classic playlist has had its damage (and perhaps rate of fire) tweaked to resemble the Halo: CE magnum. You can also hold the trigger down like you could in the original CE. No, 343 NEVER said that it would come with options to turn things like bloom off. If you want to play with the "CE Magnum", play some Anniversary Classic, then save the gametype after you've finished the match.