Requests and Maps

Freedcomic

For Reach Custom games i would like to see more forge possiblities or a different outlook. Something like bringing sandbox back or making more forgeable maps. Forging in Forge World is cool, but it would be nice to see some new background and different types of forging oppurtunities

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like to see more forge opportunities like different settings. But i would also like to see if its possible to get the passenger seats in the falcon fixed for custom games only. Like clan battles the Falcon is vital but if you drop off passengers you have no defense except for your evasion, speed, and control doing this in matchmaking would make the game types to dangerous. I have noticed we can use them in Campaign on "New Alexandria".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Please add new forging maps with expanded forging capabilities and backgrounds (ie. sandbox, foundry, snowbound) and structures. And for the love of god get rid of the sword on countdown and replace it with a sniper/rockets (ie. mlg countdown).

Please add new forging maps with expanded forging capabilities and backgrounds (ie. sandbox, foundry, snowbound) and structures. And for the love of god get rid of the sword on countdown and replace it with a sniper/rockets (ie. mlg countdown).

just get rid of the sword all together....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

in halo 4 they should make another type of forge where you can add marines and the covenant, and all of the vehicles such as the pelicans and the phantoms and you could add odst men and make your own battles for example you could have the spirrit of fire fighting and covenant crusier and it dropping odst soldgiers on the ground and have them fight elites and you should be there not like halo wars but with the forge where you build what u want but with better features such as marine and elites ect i think it would be awsome so 343industries if you see this please consider it.......THANKS

• 4 weeks later...

1.) If Microsoft would stop "nickel & Diming" for every 5 maps that come out.

2.) I would ove for 343 to take ALL the maps from all the previous games and put them into one DLC that I can pay for. And the ones that are alike (ie: Battle/beaver creek & midship/zealot) and have the community VOTE on what is liked more. This enables everyone to relive classic maps while the community still builds maps for the future enabling new stuff. If you think about it thats at least 30+ maps

3.) then use the "map voting" system to keep track of what types of maps should be recommended for certain gametypes.Then when you 343 sees the numbers as to what is voted on for what adjustments can be made to suggest (example) zealot for slayer and oddball but not so much CTF.

4.) I hope this message will be seen by 343.

• 4 weeks later...

The Halo Forge Epidemic made invasion maps in forge that they got put into matchmaking. I think it would be awesome if there was some sort of playlist that only featured user made maps. that way if you made a really cool map, instead of just playing it a few times with your friends, you could share it with the world