Gamer Nation News Vol. 6

GNN.jpg

Vol. 6

Greetings and Salutations news fans,Vitamin PWN here with GNN. this week im gonna talk about games that have been recently confirmed and some other gaming related news. Hope you enjoy it because here it is.

Saints row 4

THQ's Danny Bison revealed in a interview recently that the company is alread working on Saints Row 4 and its going to be even wilder than the third one.

" Its a good example of how you can take what you have and you say, 'what can happen next?'' Bison said

Untitled Assassin's creed game

Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot confirmed at a Financial meeting that there will be another Assassin's Creed game in 2012

"There will be another great full fledged Assassin's Creed game next year," Guillemot said. "It will be another major release and we will be communicating more about it in the coming months."

so expect more info on it in the next few months.

assassin's creed movie

Ubisoft and Sony came to a deal on an Assassin's Creed movie, the deal is unusual compared to most video game movie deals due to the fact that Ubisoft has unprecedented control over the movie, including approval over budget, cast, script,and release date. it has been reported that Dreamworks, Universal and Warner Bros. all showed interest in the project but have since withdrawn due to Ubisofts demands.

ME3 beta leak

the beta was intended for internal testing at Microsoft, but somehow it accidentally got sent out to a few people who were testing the new dashboard update. Bioware's Jesse Houston said that leaked content is "out of date and does not reflect the final story experience."

even if the beta is out of date there is bound to be some things that will still be present in the final game so be careful if you look for ME3 info

While there are no details yet, both Battlefield 4 and another Call of Duty game (no surprise here) have been confirmed to be development by EA and Activision respectively.

thats it for this weeks GNN, next week i may or may not have info about minecraft coming to XBLA. This is Vitamin PWN you keep on keeping on 343i.org

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

seriously... that's just sad!

Assassins Creed 5

modern warfare 4

Battlefield 4

Saint's row 4

they're just milking it now

After picking the brains of a number of gamers, I think I know why this is happening in the videogame and movie industries.

There aren't many (good) ideas left to throw around. Many new titles that get released don't see much profit and are subsequently dropped. Why this happens seems to vary between "death by imitation" and just poor execution.

Anyway, I love having someone else do my gaming research for me. You're awesome, V! I know, I know, I always tell you that.

Well it's always true.