343i left somthing out

Adam91

remember in the original halo ce on the level truth and reconciliation where MC, cpt keyes and others board a covenant dropship (spirit) and then 2 hunters run out and keyes rams the ship into them, well from what i seen 343i left that bit out in the anniversary game, anyone know why?, and also i wanna add, i remember seeing a video that showed we could access a feature from the main menu which showed pictures of all the different covenant species and their description, thats not there either, anyone know anything about that as well?, other than that the game is great

You clearly skipped the cutscene.

i was thinking that but what put me of was that i cant skip any other cut scene, im probably just stupid and just can remember watching it lol, but do you know anything about the second point i made, because i do remember watch a video about that

i remember seeing a video that showed we could access a feature from the main menu which showed pictures of all the different covenant species and their description, thats not there either, anyone know anything about that as well?, other than that the game is great

That would be "Anaylze mode" which is a Kinect exclusive feature.

• 2 weeks later...

i was thinking that but what put me of was that i cant skip any other cut scene, im probably just stupid and just can remember watching it lol, but do you know anything about the second point i made, because i do remember watch a video about that

you can not skip cut scenes at the begining or end of a level but anny otther one you can