Yawndy

21 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Armor Effect?

• Blue Flaming Helmet
    • Inclement Weather
    • Pestilence
    • Grunt Birthday Party
    • Hearts

Was never fussed about Armour Effects, though I did get a laugh with killing another that has Grunts Birthday on ^^

But the only one I can go with is the one got from the 2011 Bungie Promo, The Eternal (Only because it honours the people that made Halo in the beginning)

Burn Bright, Burn Blue

Viva la Bungie!!!!

i hate all armor effects because i think it breaks immersion...i will never purchase an armor effect even if i have the credits to spare....i think hearing children cheer everytime i get a kill is fraking obnoxious and highly annoying...luckily i play epic music while i jam so i don't have to hear that garbage as much.....and things like glowing armor of flaming helmets are just plain stupid...they give you away faster....i would prefer unlocks like different camo types...arctic or jungle camo spartaN paintjobs...things that create immersion not break it...the only effects i dont mind are the hearts and the one with flys with stink cloud....but i still would never waist credits on that crap.....