Greywatch Recruitment (Halo 5 Clan) [Achilles]

--ATTENTION--

Before I give the description for the rest of Greywatch there are some restrictions and thoughts to keep in mind.

A.) We're looking for players in a similar age group as us so that nobody feels uncomfortable or left out. That age range is anywhere from 15-21 with some exceptions.

B.) You're going to need a Facebook if you don't already have one. We like to get to know each other, help each other, text each other at anytime, and ultimately improve our communications and friendship between us and you. When we get online we do group calls and/ or text when we're active to try and play together. We're all nice people, very laid back, with a dark sense of humor.

C.) We're going for roughly 20-25 members as we'd like to keep things small, right now there are 8 of us.

D.) ACHILLES PROGRESS: We have not yet unlocked any of Achilles, if you join us and help out, you'd be getting the armor yourself and helping us as well. We currently need to prioritize Spartan Kills, we've been kicking ass in Firefight to boost our REQs and REQ points, some of us are still doing this while others jump around; because of this we ask that if you join you help us boost those player kills.

E.) Final bit here. At Greywatch we are a family, we love and support each other, we do almost daily group calls, we laugh together, and we take care of each other. We only ask you be understanding of us and we'll be understanding of you. We all already know each other, so it may be awkward at first, but you'll warm up to it and fit right in with time.

Joining Greywatch isn't just joining a clan, it's joining into a group of brand new best friends.

With that please look over the rest of the clan info if you're interested and meet the requirements.

Greywatch is a small clan/ company of Elite Spartans with different skill sets working as a unified, organized, tactical team. Only those capable of fighting against impossible odds or giving teammates the opportunity to do so are qualified to join.

1.) Clan colors are White and Black. (It is required that this be set while partaking in Clan Activities)

2.) Our clan emblem is Team Crimson (rare tier) with a White Primary and Black Background. The Secondary is up to you, but should be unique from other members.

3.) Teamwork is essential in combat. Move as a group or in groups. Watch each others backs, keep each other alive, coordinate strikes, and strive as a team. Each individual has strengths and weaknesses, make sure yours boosts your team or covers another ones weakness.

4.) Each member should have a unique armor set, unless you'd like to duo with a friend, this way each member sticks out better as an individual. (Some groups may share armor sets. Achilles is also an exception as it demonstrates strength and unity as a clan.)

5.) A clan base is being designed; as well as a possible clan ship. Each member will get their own quarters that they can adjust to their liking within each via personalization. Ex; Favorite/ go to weapons, toys, symbols, etc.

6.) Not everything will be clan related, it's good that members interact with each other and build friendships to boost combat efficiency and teamwork. (It's suggested this be done over various games such as Left 4 Dead, CoD Zombies, Star Wars Battlefront/ Battlefield, Minecraft, GTA, Red Dead, Gears of War, Rainbow Six, etc. To help boost team efficiency and friendship.)

7.) Members will be divided into groups of Soldiers, Pilots, Snipers, Bounty Hunters, Forgers, Drivers, War Masters, etc. (Groups will change and be adjusted over time and an individual may be part of several groups or commonly linked groups.)

On Facebook you can find me if you search Clark Sampels, my profile picture is my girlfriend and I in skeletal makeup from Halloween; it also has a blue filter over it. I will add you to our entry and extras group chat, if we accept you, you will be added to the official group chat with the full members and be given a spot in the Spartan Company. Thank you for all the reading.

-SkeleClark

On Facebook you can find me if you search Clark Sampels, my profile picture is my girlfriend and I in skeletal makeup from Halloween; it also has a blue filter over it. I will add you to our entry and extras group chat, if we accept you, you will be added to the official group chat with the full members and be given a spot in the Spartan Company. Thank you for all the reading.

-SkeleClark