Halo Survivor Second Competition

Sikslik7

VfOjdSw.png

Halo Survivor Second Competition

Thank you to all the members who competed in the first event on Saturday. Fireteam Drako pulled off a close win and secured immunity for the first week. This meant Fireteam razorback had to vote someone off. After a first Round tie, the second round resulted in DarkAngel 343i being the first person voted off of Halo Survivor. This makes the teams as follows:

Fireteam Razorback

Drizzy_Dan GT LL Kool D

Kakashi_Hatake GT TyroneKing 343i

Danny Borden GT JollyJoey405286

BlueSpartan119 GT BlueSpartan119

ShadowFiend216 GT ShadowFiend216

jjcoffey99 GT OPG Table

Fireteam Drako

Yoshi1176 GT Yoshi1176

Fishy GT L Fishy L

Ardent Prayer GT LGambol ShroudL

Mathsucks9101 GT mathsucks9101

Adv Jones GT Adv Jones

S h a d o w win GT S h a d o w win

Robby dipps GT Robby dipps

The Second Competition:

Due to this coming weekend being busy for myself and many of my American compatriots, I am planning to host the second competition the weekend of July 8th through the 10th. I am currently thinking about hosting around 8:30 PM EST on the 9th or 11 PM on Friday the 8th. Please let me know if those times work for you, or if they do not.

Attendance:

Due to not getting a response from multiple contestants about not be able to attend, I will be disqualifying people who do not respond after this coming competition. If you are unable to attend, even at the last minute, let me know through XBL or here on the forums.

As always, if you have questions or an issue, let me know.

Out Wit, Out Play, Out last.

• Like 7

DOWN WITH DRAKO!

DOWN WITH DRAKO!

DOWN WITH DRAKO!

RAZORBACK ISN'T WHACK, GIVE EM A PAT ON THE BACK!

:animier:  :animier:  :animier:  :animier:

GTFO

I can do all those in the evening, after 5pm for me AZ MTN Time.

So I will try my best with both times and even though there is a staff meeting for the Archive, I may play this at the same time and just join and leave the party chat when needed. 

• Like 1