CarnageXxXx Gaming Signing-In

CarnageXxXx

Hello!  How is everyone?  I'm a long-time Halo Series fan who has been around since the CE days.  I've been gaming since the mid 80's and have been an online gamer since the early 90's.  In the years since those early days of Commodore 64, Apple II, NES, Sega and so on, there have been a MAJOR increase of gamers world-wide.  

It has been an interesting gaming life I must say.  I've met people from every walk of life, hell, I bet I've met a few aliens...I'M SURE OF IT!  My love for gaming stems very deep for a multitude of reasons.  Through hard times, through boring times, through manic times, gaming has brought a center to many of us.

It's this center that I wish to tap.  The many years of experience on multiple platforms coupled with a strong creative desire has pushed me into making my own gaming channel.  I wanted to express my views on the gaming culture and although we are just getting started (we started the Youtube account about a month ago) our goal is to cover every game we can get into a video.

Our main focus now is our Iron Jugganot series.  It is a tounge-in-cheek tale that depicts it's characters as roving mercenaries who have the ability to travel to other dimensions.  They achieve this by stepping into a device we like to call a "Gyroscopic Continuum Transducer".  Much like a Star Gate or Transporter, this is our mechanism to achieve inter-dimensional travel.  To the viewer, one might see Halo or Destiny or even GTAV but to the characters, they have teleported into another realm.  

The story started-out as a bit of a gag, just wanting to see how to make a video combined with some PvP clips from Destiny.  The idea grew, editing became easier once I got the hang of it, then more people started getting on board.  Eventually, the Youtube channel was created and the videos grew into a bit of a comedic endeavor.

Aside from our web series, we have and will continue to produce how-to videos, game demos, funny skits, and occassionally live-stream on Xbox One.

If you care to check out our YOUTUBE CHANNEL check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzQMzCT1Mpl6HeTCTEKT20w

• Like 1

Thank you for the welcome everyone!  For years, I've been encouraged to do some writing from friends and family but never sat down to do it.  It's nice to see some support here!

I'm working on the next episode as well as a Halo Wars 2 Beta review, an Iron Banner Slaughter video, and HOPEFULLY sometime soon I want to do some walk-through videos revolving around the different Halo Games but with my special, weird flair!

Welcome to one of the best sites ever! Seriously! You'll love it here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

I'm looking forward to future creations, Carnage!  

I had to say this...I was your number 420th like HAHA

• Like 1