I am disapoint

SamF1sh

No, this is not another thread whining about Halo reach's campaign or bloom or armor abilities or DMR. In fact I am in no position to say these things, here's why:

1) I only just bought the game.

2) My Xbox has RROD (I bought the game while I had RROD because it was on discount.)

And number 3, the reason this thread is posted, Even when my Xbox is repaired I probably won't be able to play it any way!

You may be wondering, why did I buy Reach if I knew it won't work anyway, well because I didn't know of this problem until just after I bought halo reach when I bought halo reach I was so happy that I thought why not look at the Halo Reach area of the B Net forum. That when I found this: http://www.bungie.ne...postID=48970376

This has been reported since day one, yet Bungie nor Microsoft has bothered to fix it.

Think of it, one of the most famous games for the Xbox not compatible with half of the xbox's out there!

This problem could probably be fixed by a new disc format or dashboard update but no.

Total BS.

tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500.jpg

Y U No fix halo reach microsoft

No, this is not another thread whining about Halo reach's campaign or bloom or armor abilities or DMR. In fact I am in no position to say these things, here's why:

1) I only just bought the game.

2) My Xbox has RROD (I bought the game while I had RROD because it was on discount.)

And number 3, the reason this thread is posted, Even when my Xbox is repaired I probably won't be able to play it any way!

You may be wondering, why did I buy Reach if I knew it won't work anyway, well because I didn't know of this problem until just after I bought halo reach when I bought halo reach I was so happy that I thought why not look at the Halo Reach area of the B Net forum. That when I found this: http://www.bungie.ne...postID=48970376

This has been reported since day one, yet Bungie nor Microsoft has bothered to fix it.

Think of it, one of the most famous games for the Xbox not compatible with half of the xbox's out there!

This problem could probably be fixed by a new disc format or dashboard update but no.

Total BS.

a>

Y U No fix halo reach microsoft

Well, firstly this isnt everyone. And its not only with reach and happens when there is a scratch. With my COD disc, it kept giving me that message, I couldnt see any scratches. When doing a further inspection i found a very minute scratch. You will probably be able to play it.

Samfish I feel your pain buddy. When my nephew got the Red Ring of Death he was crushed. I gave him my 360 and my previous account so he could play. When his 360 returned it failed again so I let him keep mine. As for the Reach not reading, it does not sound like you have had a chance for to fail yet. I have worked with numerous friends helping to navigate them through problems. Twinreaper has a Q and A in the Reach thread for technical problems, Give him a post and get his input. I don't know how old you are, but places like Buddy Buy Rite do rent to own 360's for $30.00 down. May not be the best solution, but will get you online. Again, sorry to hear about the problem.

the problem has probably already been fixed. there has been a few DB updates since the 14th september 2010, besides how do you know if the game wont play if you have RROD, also just because the game was on discount doesn't mean it's messed up. to look at a game then say you probably wont play it because some people reported it as broken is just silly and also a complete waste of time, energy and money.

hope you get your RROD fixed soon so you can see for yourself :D

the problem has probably already been fixed. there has been a few DB updates since the 14th september 2010, besides how do you know if the game wont play if you have RROD, also just because the game was on discount doesn't mean it's messed up. to look at a game then say you probably wont play it because some people reported it as broken is just silly and also a complete waste of time, energy and money. hope you get your RROD fixed soon so you can see for yourself :D

What! I didn't know this problem was fixed, Theres nothing about it on the Bnet topic! Oh well LOL.