You lost me as a Halo fan and customer, forever...

I've played all the Halo games up to Halo Reach, but I have not bought a Xbox One yet. Well I was gonna buy an Xbox One just for Halo 5 and The Master Chief collection to play Halo 4, but not anymore. This is why.

I know this video is old, but I only found it, and it is disgusting.

2:33

3:18

They basically said accept our money making scheme or you are not an adult and should STFU... They are saying if you have legitimate criticism against this system, then you are an immature idiot who should STFU and piss off! If this is what you think of me and other customers with legitimate criticism and concerns, with this is how little respect you have for us, then my money's better spent elsewhere. That you can just brush legitimate concerns aside like that in such an immature and condescending way, it boggles my mind..

All I know is that I want NOTHING to do with such a company, or the customers who support such behaviour.

• Like 1

I've played all the Halo games up to Halo Reach, but I have not bought a Xbox One yet. Well I was gonna buy an Xbox One just for Halo 5 and The Master Chief collection to play Halo 4, but not anymore. This is why.

I know this video is old, but I only found it, and it is disgusting.

2:33

3:18

They basically said accept our money making scheme or you are not an adult and should STFU... They are saying if you have legitimate criticism against this system, then you are an immature idiot who should STFU and **** off! If this is what you think of me and other customers with legitimate criticism and concerns, with this is how little respect you have for us, then my money's better spent elsewhere. That you can just brush legitimate concerns aside like that in such an immature and condescending way, it boggles my mind..

All I know is that I want NOTHING to do with such a company, or the customers who support such behaviour.

Finally someone agrees with me on this!

That video was nothing short of a joke and all it was, was just the Spartan telling us what the system did and any legit concerns were swept aside.

Maybe it was supposed to be funny but I didn't find it funny in the slightest, just kinda offensive. :)

Maybe it was supposed to be funny but I didn't find it funny in the slightest, just kinda offensive. :)

The video was obviously satire and poking fun at the people who overly complain.

I love that 343i isn't pandering to us. By all means make fun of the fans who complain. If you are offended by a satircal video then it might be best if you reevaluate yourself. 

A satirical video isnt the place to address concerns about the REQ system. If you have any questions or concerns 343i has dozens of way for you to ask them. I know you find what they did offensive but it isnt like they brushed you under the rug. You can still discuss the REQ system and they will listen(although the majority of the Halo community quite likes the system so I don't believe it is going away for the next game)

• Like 1

The video was obviously satire and poking fun at the people who overly complain.

I love that 343i isn't pandering to us. By all means make fun of the fans who complain. If you are offended by a satircal video then it might be best if you reevaluate yourself. 

A satirical video isnt the place to address concerns about the REQ system. If you have any questions or concerns 343i has dozens of way for you to ask them. I know you find what they did offensive but it isnt like they brushed you under the rug. You can still discuss the REQ system and they will listen(although the majority of the Halo community quite likes the system so I don't believe it is going away for the next game)

As I said before, it might be funny but I still do not like it. Its not my kind of humour and that's it. So saying that I should revaluate myself because I didn't find something funny its just dumb. Not like asking them will help because its always going to be super positive Halo PR rubbish.

And you know what? Fan's should complain, if nobody ever complained about Halo 4 we would still be having loadouts no doubt. When you complain you do in hopes a developer from the game company will pick up on that feedback and try to fix it in the next game.

Its not so much as the Halo community likes the system its just the fact that REQ haters get shoved under the rug by fanboys real fast. :)