Say Hello or Die!

zRexx

Hey, the name is zRexx. I'm a good friend of Jack's. I'm an aspiring youtuber as well as a passionate critic of the gaming industry. I mainly focus on competitive play and I really enjoy having gaming-related debates (as long as the participants aren't getting emotional and throwing insults at each other).

As you can see to the left of this page, I am a very heavy pepsi addict, and although a 6-pack a day may sound unhealthy, always remember that Pepsi is the drink of the gods. I usually tend to be very foul-mouthed and you'll often see me exchanging some vulgar yet playful trashtalk here and there, so yeah, just remember it's all just for fun (if I trashtalk in that certain way, you're usually on my good side). My humor often revolves around pure stupidity, sometimes overplaying stereotypes. Sadly it seems I'll have to control it on these forums, but hey, it is what it is. What else can I say? I'm a Brony and a Power Rangers/Super Sentai fanboy. That means I have the power of friendship AND the pterodactyl on my side. You don't mess w/ me boi.

But yeah, generally I'm a very nice guy. If ya feel like chatting or playing some games down the road, feel free to hit me up with a PM, I can add you to my skype (that's the best way to get ahold of me).

• Like 4