You don't know me but, I know you.

Auto Gladius

Hello, My name is Auto Gladius. You may not know me and, I may not know you personally but, I do know what you are capable of. I have spent over 40 days of my life terrorizing the Rumble Pit playlist in Halo 4 on XBOX 360. My greatest accomplishment in Halo is achieving a CSR 50 for Rumble Pit. I truly enjoyed the thrill of the tight knit community of Free For All players. You have created a stage for myself and many others to perform our various talents upon each other in a bloody fashion. I am really looking forward to Halo 5 as I will be standing in line on launch night. On behalf of every player that calls themself a "Free For All Halo payer" I am pleading that you consider us when choosing playlists at launch. I may not be the most popular player as I consider myself more of a villian (The world needs bad guys too) but, I do carry a lot of influence among players. We all want a good FFA playlist. We want our Rumble Pit. Can you make it happen? Excuse me... May, you create this opportunity for us to show the world what we can do? If this is the only thing I ever post here... It was a damn good post. Wasn't it?

• Like 2