How to get support help from 343 Industries?

Nilsson

^

If you have sent an email you should get a response in due time. :)

Anyway I can prove to you 343 does care about their players, because they announced 15 free dlc maps for H5!

Yes,send them mail. I have been talking to XBOX One support as well about issue. Live support say best way to talk with 343 was post here. If they're so nice why not include the ODST and Reach in their Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the beginning.

Why not include them from the start. Had hopes they had done it with ODST and Reach in their Halo: The Master Chief Collection. No the wanted to squeeze out a few extra dollars out of us so added the them as DLC.

Xbox live support knows nothing. We are literally just a fan site so take what Xbox support says with a grain of salt.

While we are a fansite we do solve some peoples issues just through our knowledge of Halo and Xbox. Hope we can help you out ;)

I think what Xbox and Microsoft say is, "Contact 343Industries". Then what happens is people google "343Industries" and click on the first thing that pops up, and we get a bunch of people saying that "Xbox support sent me here". No, you have to go to Halo Waypoint. If you haven't gotten a reply, be patient!! Also, like Caboose said, MCC already had 4 games and a bunch of problems so adding two more would be the worst idea ever. And it's called Master Chief Collection, not "Master Chief, Noble Team, and ODST Collection".

I think what Xbox and Microsoft say is, "Contact 343Industries". 

No, not at all. Xbox and Microsoft Google 343industries and they see this site. Because the Title on Google says 343 Industries. The others are Waypoint. So 343 stands out to them, then they link them here. Most of the time, it's not the consumer. It's the actual support.

• Like 1

Yeah, xbl live support is crap. They tell people to come here but we are a fan run site made specifically to talk about Halo without the strenuous moderation techniques that the Waypoint mods use. Plus we're cooler. 

Anyways, what exactly is your problem, we might have run into it before and may have a fix for you.

Fix please you're English grammar, or support no for your Halo: The Master Chief Collection. I jave yet to see the issue you are having talked about. Os it simply you just want the addon campaign for free?

As for the above post....they are NOT telling you to come here by site name. If that were true, where is the proof of this that I have repeatedly asked for showing the site 343industries.org being mentioned. Its not Xbox Supports fault that most people in this world fail basic comprehention and or can't read once they arrive at a search result or site.