Halo Survey

Hello people. Please take this survey if you wish.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oYsm3GpIlBrBQA2Ii94214QK9mFFBN03o3uxK70Ild8/viewform?usp=send_form

I currently have 103 votes. In less than 2 hours. If I get this survey into a higher number it could be considered by 343i industries.

Also please note that in some questions you can choose multiple answers. If you regret your response you can edit the survey.

Thank you.

• Like 2

I liked that Survey. Gave me some good questions about Campaign. Just one problem: When you said Automatic weapons you did not put Spiker and SAW. I would have chosen Spiker if it was there, but I ended up choosing assault rifle.

Survey doesn't work on mobile. Plus, my opinions don't match your answers for the survey.

For instance, I hated Halo 2 entirely. Carbine > BR if you know what you're doing. I hated being forced to play as an Elite... Honestly, I've been used to seeing them as the enemy, call it "racist," but it's bluntly "prejudice."

(Racism implies that I see one race as superior to the other, and I do not. Prejudice implies I'm programmed to kill the enemy, which should be obvious by now.)

To mention another question, I thought HCE's multiplayer was the best. The BR is pathetic and shows poor sportsmanship (honestly, if you can affect the spread of a weapon by the way you dance, it's OP and bluntly BS). I don't care for Elites in any single way, I'd rather have them stay out of multilayer unless it's a specific playlist. If Chief dies, they're pulling a Call of Duty move, and I'll honestly regret buying the game. I like story, yes, but I don't have a firm grasp on the lore. A hasn't shouldn't be made solely for multilayer.

So that's my opinion. If I missed a question, just quote and I'll get to it. I'm abrasive and opinionated.. So consider it a flaw, if you will.