Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Revealed!

assassins-creed-syndicate-box-fullbleed.

Hey guys 'n gals! Assassin's Creed Unity has finally been officially revealed by Ubisoft the game is going to be called 'Assassin's Creed: Syndicate' the game is set in Victorian-Era London and the Assassin we'll play as will be called Jacob Frye and we will also get to see a female lead character in Syndicate as well she is Evie Frye she will be playable as well as Jacob but how this will be implemented is unknown as Assassin's Creed: Syndicate is confirmed to have no multiplayer or co-op, having a playable female lead is a good decision by Ubi after last years Assassin's Creed Unity didn't have a female playable character and caused a bit of a debacle. The combat will be more of a brawl than previous games and guess what! Jacob has new weapons and equipment! (and yes its a pretty big change compared to previous years) Jacob will have in his arsenal things like a Kukri,Rope Launcher (Grapple Hook),Throwing Knives,Hallucinogenic Darts,A Cane,A 6-Shooter revolver and Brass Knuckles.

I suppose you want to see some actual footage? well here you go! I have not one but 4 videos! all for the price of 1 because I'm so kind

Syndicate is also set to receive 4 editions which can be seen below

202856_detail_v2.jpgBGBN15_hero_UK.jpgACS_special_edition_detail.jpg

ACS_rooks_detail.jpg  

Assassin's Creed Syndicate is set to release October 23rd for Xbox One,PS4 and PC what do you think of the upcoming game? does it renew your faith? let me know below!

Source:http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/news/152-202173-16/assassins-creed-syndicate-announced

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by Mereel
  • Like 1

Oh look, an AC Unity expansion pack has been announced....

Oh no, what are they doing to AC?!

Bring back the Sea stuff from Black flag, normal Ac has just gotten boring, Black Flag breathed new life into the series... smile.png

I will certainly not be buying this piece of rubbish.

EDIT

Even the description of the game is a joke....

"Embody our new Assassin Jacob Frye in Assassin's Creed Syndicate and become a gang leader to break the corrupt stranglehold on London."

I thought this was an Assassins creed game and the player was an Assassin.

What person approved this "Ac players have always wanted to be gang members"

*sigh* They should just rename this game. Assassins creed: London Gang war.

Edited by Caboose The Ace

Looks like Unity, and will probably play like Unity.

Basically AC is now the new CoD, with a yearly release, hardly changing gameplay, and running out of time periods to work with.

Ubisoft is probably just trying to cover up the mistake that was Unity, with something more like Rogue.

Looks like Unity, and will probably play like Unity.

Basically AC is now the new CoD, with a yearly release, hardly changing gameplay, and running out of time periods to work with.

Ubisoft is probably just trying to cover up the mistake that was Unity, with something more like Rogue.

At least it used to be story-driven. Now, the story is really quite mediocre and has no real point. Plus, they just seem to be throwing in these themes as afterthoughts...

^

Afterthoughts? Can you explain why you think that, I'm just interested.

Did you see how many Civilians were killed. :D 

Does anyone here remember the Assassins creed "Stay your blade at the flesh of an innocent"

Well clearly this Assassins doesn't, maybe they should just rename this game. Gangster Creed or something......

• 2 weeks later...